Your guide for this trip will be Cecilia Camacho, who is a local authority on all that is elegant and underground (her eye for design has earned her upwards of 9,000 followers on Instagram).
Let us show you the best things to do in Madrid:
• Find the best Madrid restaurants to plan a memorable lunch or dinner : Taste creative and varied tapas in restaurants that only locals know. Enjoy an amazing dinner inside a hardware store, or in an beautiful terrace. Then discover Michelin-star cuisine described as “a gunshot to your head” by its top chef. Or enjoy innovative recipes from the same chef in his casual restaurant, without breaking the bank!
• Start your day with the best coffee – Save time finding the best Madrid cafes near you and enjoy amazing coffee, vegan doughnuts and croissants that nearly melt in your mouth.
• Indulge yourself in the best of Madrid shopping – Make someone happy with that perfect gift from a minimalist design shop to remember your holidays in Madrid.
• Experience exclusive activities – Discover the most popular flea market in Spain, or admire influential art in a small street full of unique art galleries.
• End the day with the best Madrid nightlife – Lose yourself in exclusive Madrid clubs and taste craft beer and cocktails at secret Madrid bars.
• Wake up in the most special hotels in Madrid - We’ve handpicked the Madrid hotels and apartments with the most beautiful design for any budget so you can make them your home.
• Never miss a great event again - During your Madrid holidays be part of the best up-and-coming concerts, markets, dance parties, and events with our What’s On calendar.
With a beautiful, simple and minimalist design (winner of the Silver LAUS Award) our Madrid Travel Guide & City Map makes planning what to do in Madrid easier than ever.
The Madrid Travel Guide & City Map by Coolmapp is only on the App Store.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Francisco Pujals
- 92.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Coolmapp
- In-App Purchases
- Things to do in Madrid $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.