Maestro, the most advanced smart line voltage thermostat, is designed to give you full control of your comfort. With this user-friendly mobile app, you can easily manage and personalize your home heating and save on your electricity bill.
This Maestro app offers a variety of features so you can control your comfort at your fingertips:
- Easily manage an entire house by grouping thermostats
- Visually adjust your home heating with intuitive color codes helping you make the best decisions for your wallet and the environment
- Create your own activities, and let Maestro adjust room temperatures accordingly
- Use Maestro's geo-fencing function to adjust your home heating automatically and wander without worrying
- Our smart thermostat’s geo-location function also takes into account the outdoor temperature to ensure that the temperature setpoints are reached at a specific time
- Get notified if Maestro thermostats detect an unusual event
Access to real-time reports letting you track your energy consumption
Please note that a Maestro thermostat • controller is needed to use this app.
Performance improvements to make your experience better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s good. But could be much better
I have 9 of these thermostats one of them being the master controller. It was a little difficult to set up after install. Instructions could have been a little better but my electrician figured it out and it went pretty smooth after that. Have had no major problems since I set it up.
Areas for improvement:
- Instructions-Installation instructions were good but getting them connected to one another could be worded better
- As a rental property owner, the app needs to some more functionality.
- Temperature limits; mins and maximums.
- On/off toggles to start and end routines.
- Sometimes the heating statistics skip a day and there is missing information on my energy use.
I do love how the app shows the min and max outdoor temperatures for each day and how much electricity was used. I think I check it daily lol
If there was one feature I would REALLLY love to see, is a way to limit the temperature so guests don’t ramp the heat up to 80+°F.
Great idea, App needs lots of work
First I’d like to say it’s about time that somebody came out with a networkable line voltage single pole thermostat. Kudos to Stelpro.
However, the app needs many basic features not currently in there. Like scheduling, setting limits, lock control, etc. they need to be listening to their customers better.
I’ve tried to reach out to Stelpro several times we with absolutely no luck getting a return email. Shame on them. I own 6 of these thermostats and would like to buy 10 more. At least they could do is return my emails!!! Work on your customer service.
Lastly, the fact that they went Zigbee instead of Zwave is to bad. Their zigbee radio is very week and in order to use their systems I had no choice but to purchase multiple zigbee amplifiers. They can do better.
Unusable without account
This app requires an account but Stelpro won't activate it. Support hasn't been responsive. The app is unusuble.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.