The Magellan Echo Utility is used for testing and configuring Magellan Echo devices and accessories.
Supported Devices: iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus, iPod Touch (5th Gen)
Supported Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Language updates: Chinese and French for Echo Fit and Japanese for Echo
- Remember to enter Watch Mode by pressing and holding the top left button when your Echo Series is not being used.
- The Magellan Echo Utility adds Mobile Notifications to Echo Fit when paired with a mobile application. Mobile Notifications will only be observed when your Echo series watch is connected to a mobile application. Ensure Mobile Notifications on your watch by disabling and enabling bluetooth through the iOS control center prior to pairing with an App.
Ratings and Reviews
Echo Utility App Does not work to set up Echo Watch
Like the prior review. When I started the 'Getting Started' step to set up the watch, the app message indicated that I needed to be connected to the internet. I was already connected via wifi. The watch was able to connect with the iphone app via Bluetooth. The Heart Rate monitor was not able to connect to the Echo Utility App. The Heart Rate Monitor was able to connect via a different app (Runkeeper) but the display did not show on the watch. VERY disappointed that there is not a product manual for the watch available and Magellan Customer service was a 3 hour waste of time. I would not recommend Magellan because of this experience.
Just a digital watch.
The Magellan Echo is a glorified wrist watch / stopwatch. Sure it has Bluetooth and can connect to the echo utility app... but that is about the it. The words "water resistant" are clear hyperbole. The echo utility app is only good for changing time/date formats. The watch itself is cheap in quality; feels plastic and very breakable.
Don't waste money on this product! That is unless you want buyer's remorse -- then the Magellan Echo will definitely accomplish that.
App doesn't work
The watch connected the my iPhone, I've had trouble with the heartrate monitor connecting though. The getting started part of the app just goes to a screen that says I need to be connected to the Internet. What smart phone isn't connected to the Internet? If you can build a "smart watch" how can you not build a decent working app? Hire a 12 yr old and get it done right!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MiTAC Digital Corporation
- 14.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2014 MiTAC Digital Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.