- Full support for dark mode
- Full support for Drag & Drop on iOS & iPadOS
- Live Photo export as ZIP file without dependence of Photos
- Make favorite videos as wallpapers with converting video to Live Photo
- Pictures, Live Photo, sketch, psd, ps/eps, ai, lottie, svga, flif, avif, pdg, xd, cdr, tgs, mindnode
- dynamic heic
- Office documents, audio, video, animations
- Preview binary data with hex viewer
- Dozens of source code / script files preview with syntax highlighted
- mhtml file preview & resoures extracting, convert to webarchive
- Ebooks: chm, epub, mobi, djvu, azw, azw3, azw4, ipynb...
- Font file preview
- Certificate file preview
- Compression file extract (password supported): zip, rar, 7z, tgz, tar, bz, tbz, gz, xz, txz, xar/xip, lz4, tlz, cpio, cpgz...
- Disk image: iso, udf, nrg, cab, wim, dmg, vhd, vmdk, qcow, uefif...
- File system image: ntfs, fat, mbr, gpt, hfs, sfs
- Package: deb, rpm, crx, xpi, ar, PE file, ELF file, com file
- E-book, office documents, pdf, sketch
- Extract frames from tiff, icns, gif, apng, webp
- Extract audio from video file
- Trim audio of video file
- Compress video/picture quality
- Live Photo > gif, video
- video > gif/webp/apng/Live Photo
- jpg, png, webp, gif, tiff convert to each other
- video conversion between mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp
- audio conversion between m4a, wav, mp3, caf, flac
- tgs > gif/webp/apng
- ps/eps/pictures > pdf
- ipynb/markdown > html / pdf
- xml, json, plist, yaml convert to each other
- Certificate format conversion (der, pem, p12, base64)
- Export text file with different string encoding: UTF-8, UTF-16...
- Export office documents, text files, e-book, html files as pdf with print size settings
- Files App support
- Grouping files by their types
- Search files in global
- Sort files in several types
- Export files as zip
- iTunes sharing folder
- Wi-Fi / Hotspot / USB sharing in LAN
- WebDAV server
HTTP Download (Audio/video can't download)
- Request headers supported with Shu URL
- Batch request download
- Resume download
* support Context Menu for iOS 14
* replace info button on the right side of file item with Context Menu on iOS 13+
* support watchface file preview
* support mindnode document preview & convert to jpg/png/webp/heic/pdf
* add syntax highlight for dozens of textual files, e.g. Powershell, Python
* display line number for syntax highlighted text
* support convert tgs file to lottie file
* support JPEG 2000 conversion
* add "Picture Compress" menu for still picture (jpg, jp2, webp, heic, icns) and animation (gif, webp, heics)
* add "Origin Quality" for GIF: no compression
* support settings of still picture conversion quality: More > Picture Conversion > Still Quality
* add: export syntax highlighted text file as rtf/rtfd/html file
* support convert rtf file to txt/html
* supoort comments for files: add/edit/delete comments: file > long press (ContextMenu) > Info
* improve GUI for "Get Info"
* improve "Hub > Photos", display file format info in thumbnail
* improve GUI for "Media Preview", "Album"
* improve performance of picture loading
* rename menu item "Detect File Type" to "Magic Detect" and support multi-selected files detecting
* crash fixed for files searching
* crash fixed for "Home > Folders"
* crash fixed for conversion from video to Live Photo
* fix first loading of .webarhive with blank contents
* bug fixed for pdf content disappear after touching
* bug fixes for Drag & Drop: losing file name, importing file failed
* bug fixed for huge picture conversion
* bug fixed for file sorting by added date
* fix file provider
* fix tgs animations rendering
* fix m4s conversion
* fix download speed errors
* fix .zip missing of archvied files
* bug fixed for renaming file to a existed file name in shared folder on iOS 14
* bug fixed for untar file
* bug fixed for text file loading & rendering
* other bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
🙌🏽 Ovation 🙌🏽
I can count the number of times that I've ever written an app review on one hand, but this developer has earned and inspired at least two...for Shu and Anubis. The only reason why I haven't praised Thor yet is because I simply haven't learned how to use it properly yet. But Shu alone altered the course of my life. Literally.
I've been targeted by Pegasus spyware for 14 months now, and was unable to perform the most basic analysis tasks on my iPhone due to the extremely limited funtionality offered by every other iOS app that even attempts to provide similar solutions. Shu allowed me to open, analyze, extract, export, share, and archive files and packages in ways that were entirely inaccessible to me before I discovered it somehow.
The sole reason why I haven't sung the praises of these apps is because I fear that doing so will draw the evil eye of Pegasus to them, and place the developer's well being at risk. I hope that this review will be of at least a small token of value in return for the enormous amount of value that I've received from the developer's work.
Whether he knows it or not, he has altered the course of humanity through the work that his apps have allowed me to accomplish in my fight to defend all of our digital privacy and the sovereignty of of the human mind. I hope that I can return the favor somehow, some day. Cheers.
This is a great file VIEWER app. I wish...
Especially for Binary files in hex. *ATTN Developer* There is a MASSIVE...hole in iOS software. There are *almost* ZERO hex EDITORS for iOS. ONLY thing useable is Filza’s built in..and..well..it’s not the greatest.
*I wish* I could have a hex editor with the AMAZING view that Shu has for binary hex files. It’d be a...Shu in😂...as a hot App. Seeing as none others out there in the App Store..really even work at all.🙏 I know personally..I’d $pay$ for it and be thankful for it on top of that
versatile,semi-expert app with engineering aesthetics
Among all the Elements which consist in the foundation of the World, Water must be the most adorable. It motivates Dake to proceed,to acquire the Unknown. People saying,"We need this,We need that", and long after, a voice comes up, "Wait, you undeserved", then vanishing, hidden back into Water again. Listen, you can still hear the Echoes,"not now～not now～not～～no～w～～～～".
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chengdu PixelCyber Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 46.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PixelCyber
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.