Add some game exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job
This app is well worth the $2 if you are looking for a simple program to view and review games. You are provided with several options for the board color as well as 11 options for the shade of the whote stones. Other functions/options include:
- Opening saved files as well as creating and saving new files.
- When reviewing, you can mark stones with letters (in sequence, A, B, etc.), circles, x’s, squares, and tringles (and you can erase those markings too).
- Coordinate on board numbering for turns.
- You can dictate comments (at least on Mac OS 10.11).
- You can rotate the board
- You can branch multiple plays
- Four different sounds for moves, prisoners, and prohibit points.
- To know what icons do, you must roll over them with your cursor.
The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is not as intuitive an sgf editor as others I have used. That said, it only takes about 10 minutes to figure everything out.
- Huafang liu
- 32 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015-2020 Magic Go Software Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Magic Go Game Exercises $3.99
- Magic Go Search Shape $3.99
- Magic Go Edit Database $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.