100 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 30,000 HD pictures to enjoy and solve, new free daily jigsaws, and exclusive collections from our collaborators DISNEY, PIXAR, NICKELODEON! Discover why our users solve 50 million jigsaw puzzles every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Plus you can choose the melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to accompany your relaxing, stress-relieving puzzle sessions!
FEATURES you're bound to LOVE in Magic Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Free puzzle gallery updated daily!
- More than 30,000 beautiful high-definition puzzles!
- New puzzle packs with unique works by painters!
- Create a puzzle with your own picture and share it with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 6 difficulty levels with up to 1200 pieces: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress!
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it!
- Rotation mode for real puzzle pros! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Great music collection: choose the right musical accompaniment to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MagicJigsawPuzzles/
- When you subscribe, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during your subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish under license from our partners. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited number of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan by price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that Apple's App Store Price Matrix determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
You can cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription, you lose all the benefits described above, and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing your subscription or purchasing them as separate puzzle packs.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be relevantly charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Do you love puzzles as much as we do? This update is sure to surprise you! Don't forget to get the latest game version and check out what's new:
- time-limited events: hurry to join! Solve jigsaws and collect quest ingredients. The more items you find, the better prizes — tons of coins and a fantastic puzzle pack are waiting for you!
- improved app performance, stability, and overall user experience.
Have hours of fun with our colorful puzzle collections!
Ratings and Reviews
My guilty pleasure! Love this app!
This has become my favorite app. I always loved solving jigsaw puzzles as a way to relax and relieve stress but always hated the inconvenience of dealing with missing pieces and the need to reserve a large amount of working space that would always be free of debris and distractions. This app eliminates these problems with a user interface that makes solving puzzles easier then ever before. I love the variety of puzzle packs available both free and for purchase. I also like the fact that you frequently get awarded additional puzzle packs every time you level up. Another plus is the variety of settings you can change for playing each puzzle that allows you to adjust for your skill level or based on how much time you want to spend. You also have different power ups that can be used to assist in solving the puzzles. These are earned for free each time you satrap a new puzzle. This is one of the first apps that I've ever done an in-app purchase for. I spent $4.99 for a special deal that contained several full puzzle packs, removed ads and, best of all, allowed you to create your own puzzles using pics taken from your camera and from your photo library. This is an awesome feature as it gives you an infinite amount of puzzle options. Highly recommend! -CK Houston, TX
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the kind words! We are glad to hear you love our game!
Such positive and detailed feedback inspires our team to do our best to keep MJP the way you like it and make it even better.
What happened to the daily bonus?
I love this game! It offers an excellent interface for all your jigsaw puzzle needs. The packs are reasonably priced (perhaps could be a bit cheaper), and you have access to photo puzzles from pictures submitted by people around the world. I would be giving this game 5 Stars, but a couple weeks ago they launched an update that got rid of the daily bonus game. Now you must watch a video to receive a bonus, and they took away my favorite bonus, the boosters. You can use boosters to give you different kinds of hints for your game. Now you can no longer win a booster, even after watching a video ad. Bring back the old daily bonus and I will make sure a 5 star rating is edited back into my review, but without it this game is simply another nickel and dime advertising farce and worth only 2 Stars. EDIT: Upon reading reviews that criticize this very same issue I notice that the developer does not address the issue at all, instead every comment gets the same reply, thanking us for our review and expressing gratitude we play the game. I don’t expect a personal reply, but it would be nice to get a form letter at least tailored to my concerns.
Developer Response ,
Boosts are still available and can be purchased by watching videos, click on the plus sign next to the boost you would like to buy when no such boost left.
As for the old daily bonus, we're afraid we cannot bring it back now but may be in further versions.
Magic Puzzles Support Team
Last upgrade was a huge flop!
I love this puzzle game but since the last "upgrade" to supposedly fix some "glitches" it has been a nightmare. It has always had some issues with freezing up now and then but it is now ridiculous. I usually have to restart it an average of five or six times in the course of doing two puzzles. Shame on the developers for releasing this dog of an "upgrade." Hopefully they will fix it soon. If it weren't for the excessive freezing I would have rated it much higher.
Over two months later and several updates not much has changed. The app doesn't freeze up as much but in order to transition from a completed puzzle to a new puzzle you pretty much have to close the app and then reopen it. Also doesn't always open on the first try and you have to try again. I am not going to uninstall and reinstall as I have no confidence that I will get back any of the puzzle packs I paid for and I am not going to put myself in the position of having to fight with them over it. Other reviews have indicated that this has happened. As far as I am concerned, it is the developer's responsibility to ensure the game functions properly. It is not up to me to jump through hoops in hopes of getting it to work right. Prior to the July debacle this game was great and ran smoothly. I am still holding out hope that they can fix this and once again have a great app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 521.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
- In-App Purchases
- Retro Cars $1.99
- Funny Dogs $1.99
- Beatles Postage Stamps $1.99
- Water World $2.99
- Green Forest $2.99
- Yachts & Ships $1.99
- Palaces $2.99
- Battle Paintings $1.99
- Seasons $2.99
- Flowers $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.