Welcome to the jigsaw planet! 50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 20,000 HD pictures to relax and solve, new free daily jigsaws and photos curated from National Geographic, Sony Pictures and Cartoon Network! Discover why 50 million jigsaw puzzles are solved every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
Free daily updated jigsaw puzzle gallery.
More than 20,000 beautiful, HD puzzles combined into more than 500 jigsaw collections!
Create a photo puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw community!
5 difficulty levels with up to 630 pieces: start as a beginner, train hard and become a game master!
Work on more than one picture puzzle at a time and see your progress.
Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it!
Rotation mode for a greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
Large collection of brain train jigsaws with cute animals and cartoons for kids, portraits, paintings, nature landscapes for adults.
Great music collection: the right music to suit your mood!
Simple game controls make it easy to move pieces and solve daily puzzles!
Fun rebuses for both adults and kids!
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidentally deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Magic.Puzzles.Community/
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during a subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish according to the license from National Geographic, Sony, Cartoon Network, Grumpy Cat, and Our Place. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited amount of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- In case of canceling a subscription, you lose all the benefits described above and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing a subscription or purchasing a separate puzzle pack.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Dear puzzle lovers, we are glad to inform you that in this update we implemented a full support for iPad Pro. Now the app is adapted for all devices!
Also several minor bugs were fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
This App is great and could be awesome except for one small issue which really irks me. I like to organize my pieces and then work on the puzzle. However, each and every time I’m done, the pieces become all jumbled up after I either rotate my puzzle to get another viewpoint or I exit the App. This is extremely frustrating. I hope the App’s makers see this and work to correct this. I definitely would give this App 5 stars if they did. Below are the other reasons why:
The sheer volume of puzzles that are available is wonderful. You have a choice of making the puzzles extremely easy or more difficult, either by using rotation or selecting more pieces (24 to 630). I also can allow my iPhone to rotate and get an enlarged viewpoint of the area I am working on. I can start several puzzles, working on different ones at a time. The paid version has two trays (while the free version has ads in the second tray’s area). You can subscribe to an unlimited number of puzzles or buy puzzles as you go, with either coins earned watching ads or leveling up or by outright purchasing them with real money. Additionally, you can upload your own photos. Once uploaded, you can share them in the puzzle community and download other’s puzzles. You can like and comment on other people’s puzzles. You can print your puzzles and pay for to be them sent to you framed for your wall. I am certain that I have left something off. Check it out if you love jigsaw puzzles!
Needs to be connected too much.
**I am adding a star to my review. This is still the best jigsaw app I have found. Thank you for fixing the “glitch” in purchasing helps, but still need to be connected. I am still frustrated by the increasing need to be connected. I don’t play online for the reasons below. Not crazy about the auto-join on this latest upgrade. If there is even part of another piece over it it will not lock, even if it is visible. and what’s with the random pieces that show up in the right tray?**
I play this on an iPad. I am not always connected to the internet. My home wi-fi is also cellular. In the past I could purchase "helps" using my coins without being connected. Now I no longer can.
I enjoy the monthly puzzles and am willing to pay to get the "extras" unlocked but, even after doing so, I must be online and click on each puzzle individually to unlock it so that I can play it later when I am not online. They should ALL unlock when I have paid to unlock them all.
Your "movie ads" are annoying. **Thank you for decreasing the frequency with which they pop up.**
I would also like to join the ranks of customers who do not like having two trays on one side. Let me turn that off so my puzzle is larger. **I've actually gotten to like this feature.**
Last upgrade was a huge flop!
I love this puzzle game but since the last "upgrade" to supposedly fix some "glitches" it has been a nightmare. It has always had some issues with freezing up now and then but it is now ridiculous. I usually have to restart it an average of five or six times in the course of doing two puzzles. Shame on the developers for releasing this dog of an "upgrade." Hopefully they will fix it soon. If it weren't for the excessive freezing I would have rated it much higher.
Over two months later and several updates not much has changed. The app doesn't freeze up as much but in order to transition from a completed puzzle to a new puzzle you pretty much have to close the app and then reopen it. Also doesn't always open on the first try and you have to try again. I am not going to uninstall and reinstall as I have no confidence that I will get back any of the puzzle packs I paid for and I am not going to put myself in the position of having to fight with them over it. Other reviews have indicated that this has happened. As far as I am concerned, it is the developer's responsibility to ensure the game functions properly. It is not up to me to jump through hoops in hopes of getting it to work right. Prior to the July debacle this game was great and ran smoothly. I am still holding out hope that they can fix this and once again have a great app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 432.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack $4.99
- One Week $7.99
- 5000 coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.