50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 25,000 HD pictures to relax and solve, new free daily jigsaws and photos curated from National Geographic and Sony Pictures! Discover why 50 million jigsaw puzzles are solved every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 25,000 beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create a puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels with up to 550 pieces: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for a greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes, portraits, and curated collections from our partners National Geographic and Sony Pictures!
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidentally deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Magic.Puzzles.Community/
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during a subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish according to the license from National Geographic, Sony, Grumpy Cat, and Our Place. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited amount of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- In case of canceling a subscription, you lose all the benefits described above and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing a subscription or purchasing a separate puzzle pack.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Your feedback is what matters the most! We’ve made some necessary game improvements so you could enjoy your favourite puzzle app even more!
Ratings and Reviews
This App is great and could be awesome except for one small issue which really irks me. I like to organize my pieces and then work on the puzzle. However, each and every time I’m done, the pieces become all jumbled up after I either rotate my puzzle to get another viewpoint or I exit the App. This is extremely frustrating. I hope the App’s makers see this and work to correct this. I definitely would give this App 5 stars if they did. Below are the other reasons why:
The sheer volume of puzzles that are available is wonderful. You have a choice of making the puzzles extremely easy or more difficult, either by using rotation or selecting more pieces (24 to 630). I also can allow my iPhone to rotate and get an enlarged viewpoint of the area I am working on. I can start several puzzles, working on different ones at a time. The paid version has two trays (while the free version has ads in the second tray’s area). You can subscribe to an unlimited number of puzzles or buy puzzles as you go, with either coins earned watching ads or leveling up or by outright purchasing them with real money. Additionally, you can upload your own photos. Once uploaded, you can share them in the puzzle community and download other’s puzzles. You can like and comment on other people’s puzzles. You can print your puzzles and pay for to be them sent to you framed for your wall. I am certain that I have left something off. Check it out if you love jigsaw puzzles!
Lover and disappointed
I love this puzzle game. The program is wonderful and can keep my brain working, exercising and entertained. I addition, I seek for puzzles where I can search places and learn a lot from it. I use to expand my horizons and seek for more information and history about what I am doing. So, this encourage me even to look at maps in the World where some places are located. I have traveled to some of them and have been in certain places that I have done its puzzles, that I cherished immensely. My disappointment still is and I wrote about this earlier, but don’t remember the Title I used, is about the many times it frizzes, sometimes for hours. I go and do others things, or play with other Applications Puzzles games. Some times I do nothing with games of course, because I am busy with my life. But I wouldn’t subscribe to it, because if the Administration of this Program have not been able to resolve this technical matter, I do not trust to spend money on a Program like this, notwithstanding how much I like it.
I urge them to resolve this matter so that the player doesn’t feel so frustrated. My husband have it installed too and it happens the same to him, but he doesn’t like to write ratings. He told me I am too benevolent. He would rate it lower, despite how much he likes it too, In order to rush and push the Company to work hard on this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Currently the issue is being investigated by our development team.
Your patience is highly appreciated!
Magic Puzzles Support Team
Needs to be connected too much.
**I am adding a star to my review. This is still the best jigsaw app I have found. Thank you for fixing the “glitch” in purchasing helps, but still need to be connected. I am still frustrated by the increasing need to be connected. I don’t play online for the reasons below. Not crazy about the auto-join on this latest upgrade. If there is even part of another piece over it it will not lock, even if it is visible. and what’s with the random pieces that show up in the right tray?**
I play this on an iPad. I am not always connected to the internet. My home wi-fi is also cellular. In the past I could purchase "helps" using my coins without being connected. Now I no longer can.
I enjoy the monthly puzzles and am willing to pay to get the "extras" unlocked but, even after doing so, I must be online and click on each puzzle individually to unlock it so that I can play it later when I am not online. They should ALL unlock when I have paid to unlock them all.
Your "movie ads" are annoying. **Thank you for decreasing the frequency with which they pop up.**
I would also like to join the ranks of customers who do not like having two trays on one side. Let me turn that off so my puzzle is larger. **I've actually gotten to like this feature.**
In-App PurchasesSee All
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 459.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack $4.99
- One Week $7.99
- 5000 coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.