50 million downloads worldwide! Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is the largest jigsaw puzzle game and community online, with over 25,000 HD pictures to relax and solve, new free daily jigsaws and photos curated from National Geographic and Sony Pictures! Discover why 50 million jigsaw puzzles are solved every month!
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 25,000 beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create a puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels with up to 550 pieces: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for a greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes, portraits, and curated collections from our partners National Geographic and Sony Pictures!
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidentally deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Magic.Puzzles.Community/
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive free access to the full collection of puzzle packs in the Puzzle Shop! All new packs released in the future will also be available to you for free during a subscription period. Exceptions are the puzzle packs which we publish according to the license from National Geographic, Sony, Grumpy Cat, and Our Place. These packs are located in the Puzzle Shop in special categories.
- A subscription also allows you to create and solve an unlimited amount of your own user-created puzzles, gives you unlimited energy to solve all user-created puzzles from people around the world, and turns off ads in the game.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $7.99 per week, $19.99 per month or $99.99 per year or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- In case of canceling a subscription, you lose all the benefits described above and all downloaded paid packs will be temporarily blocked. You will be able to unlock them at any moment by renewing a subscription or purchasing a separate puzzle pack.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
In this version we brought back separate buttons for different preview options. Also in this update we fixed several minor bugs and made some improvements. We hope you enjoy it! Contact us in case you have feedback or any questions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST JIGSAW PUZZLE FOR IPAD
I’ve had this puzzle software for about a year, and I absolutely love it. There are tons of puzzles, and if you buy a pack you’ll never run out of good puzzles. The game is easy for beginners because you can select the size and number of pieces, and you can select whether the pieces are oriented as they will be place, or you can select an option to rotate them yourself by tapping on the piece. You have to move the puzzle piece to the board in order to rotate them, and yes, it would be nice if you could rotate them in the column of pieces, but that’s a minor issue. This game is also excellent for advanced players because you can set the number of pieces to up to 500. This number will give you a good challenge. I typically play with the setting where I have to rotate the pieces and I play with the max number of pieces and it’s very challenging. It’s equivalent to a 1000 piece puzzle out of a box in difficulty. Some puzzles are pretty easy because there are lots of colors, and some puzzles are difficult because the have a relatively consistent background. In that case you have to rely on the shape when looking for pieces. This is one of my favorite apps on my iPad.
Last upgrade was a huge flop!
I love this puzzle game but since the last "upgrade" to supposedly fix some "glitches" it has been a nightmare. It has always had some issues with freezing up now and then but it is now ridiculous. I usually have to restart it an average of five or six times in the course of doing two puzzles. Shame on the developers for releasing this dog of an "upgrade." Hopefully they will fix it soon. If it weren't for the excessive freezing I would have rated it much higher.
Over two months later and several updates not much has changed. The app doesn't freeze up as much but in order to transition from a completed puzzle to a new puzzle you pretty much have to close the app and then reopen it. Also doesn't always open on the first try and you have to try again. I am not going to uninstall and reinstall as I have no confidence that I will get back any of the puzzle packs I paid for and I am not going to put myself in the position of having to fight with them over it. Other reviews have indicated that this has happened. As far as I am concerned, it is the developer's responsibility to ensure the game functions properly. It is not up to me to jump through hoops in hopes of getting it to work right. Prior to the July debacle this game was great and ran smoothly. I am still holding out hope that they can fix this and once again have a great app.
Best puzzle game I’ve found
I have one complaint about the actual gameplay itself, that is just that you can’t zoom in. I have an iphone 7 regular not a plus, and my eyes aren’t great so it takes a lot of straining to see the muted background. I would really love to zoom in and out at will. I’d like to have the option of maybe 2 or 3 different zooms (I can’t think of how else to say that.) if I’m playing a 630 piece puzzle as I do it would be nice to zoom in once or twice, then zoom out and choose the section I want to work on instead of having it chosen for me. That would make this game soo much better.
The other thing not dealing with actual game play is how little coins you get for the puzzles and how much new packs cost. I would expect 32 coins for the small puzzles and something closer to $100 for a 630 piece puzzle that takes hours. The experience points are minimal as well. That said it’s still the best puzzle game and I enjoy it a lot.
Update as you can see the developer response. That’s nice that ipad users can zoom puzzles other than 630 pieces, but I use my iphone and always play 630 puzzles. There is no zoom available on the iphone. I can’t choose which portion of the puzzle I want to work on either. I would play on an ipad if I had one.
Developer Response ,
The zoom and scroll feature is available for the difficulty levels of 288 and 550 pieces.
To zoom in and out, use the standard iPad pinch in/out gesture.
Please note that there is no zoom option on iPhone devices.
Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, they're highly appreciated!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- XIMAD, Inc.
- 635.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
- In-App Purchases
- Retro Cars $1.99
- Funny Dogs $1.99
- Beatles Postage Stamps $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.