Get help whenever and however you need with Magic.
Magic connects you with a live virtual assistant any time, anywhere, 24/7.
Magic works on tasks - the chores that drags you down. We free you up so that you can work better, spend more time with loved ones, and focus on the important things in your life.
Magic can book reservations, send emails on your behalf, make phone calls, research anything, run your calendar, follow up with sales leads, and much, much more.
While Magic is powered by software, it's not artificial intelligence. You're not chatting with a bot. You’re talking to a team of assistants who value a professional relationship with you over time. We will remember your preferences and tastes so that each task reflects your personal stamp.
Using Magic is simple:
1. Chat with us about what you need to get done
2. Your team of assistants start working on your task
3. We update you along the way -- or change course based on your feedback
4. We get it done
Here are a few examples of how you can use Magic:
- Cancel my car rental and negotiate for a full refund.
- Call the hotel and get me a late checkout.
- Get me tickets for the new EDM show. Pre-sell starts tomorrow morning.
- I need a quick photo edits for my social media campaign.
- Research kindergarten schools in my district. Provide ratings based on parents feedback.
- Organize a birthday party for my parents. Must have balloons.
- Find me a few great anniversary gift ideas for next month.
- Follow up with this list of leads via email and get back to me when they respond.
- Quick Action Buttons: Quickly start a new task, get an update on a task, cap the time a task will take, or finish a task with the quick tap of a button.
- Retry Failed Messages: Re-send a message if it failed to send right away.
- Network Status Indicator: We added an indicator at the top of the chat screen to let you know if you do not have connectivity.
- Task Sorting: Tasks will be sorted by the order you receive messages from Magic.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect in a jam
This app is perfect for annoying things I don’t want to do myself like making phone calls. Recently got Magic to call my insurance company, a car rental company in a crazy time zone, and my airline. Saves a lot of time esp cause I don’t like being put on hold.
Not as Promised
I think this is an awesome idea and has potential but the current form leaves a lot to be desired. Mistakes were continuously made in billing and other areas. Promises of “Magic will become more efficient the longer you use it” were not true. Supposedly highly trained “Magicians” took 30 minutes to do a task that would take an average 8-year-old two minutes to do. Also, I tried several times to make it work by sharing detailed instructional videos showing how to do the task and still simple mistakes were made I had to review and correct. Again, great concept, but does not deliver. I feel duped.
Quality has gotten really good in the past year! I use it all the time to handle the stuff neither me nor my wife wants to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.