*Get 500 Wombat Coins for Models and Props when you sign up today!*
Ever tried googling for a special pose or ask your friend to pose for your artwork? Then you should download and try Magic Poser! Magic Poser is a ground-breaking app that allows you to easily pose ANY number of 3D human art models with props in any way you want! A must-have app for drawing, manga, comics, storyboarding, character design, etc.
No need to use a wooden mannequin that is limited in its flexibility, or buy expensive 3D desktop software. Magic Poser is extremely intuitive, very affordable, and light-weight. Start creating poses within minutes for any artwork in your imagination on your mobile devices today!
A brief overview of our amazing features:
* Super easy and intuitive posing of the human by tapping on control points and dragging. Our physics engine allows you to manipulate the human model like a real doll and automatically adjusts it to the dynamic poses you want.
* Pose unlimited models and props for free! Whether it’s a simple one person pose or a complex scene with background setup, you can achieve it easily in Magic Poser!
* A myriad of models in different styles and head-to-body ratios, ranging from the realistic 1:7.5 models to the exaggerated 1:3 chibi characters. Our free and paid models include man, woman, boy, girl, super models, chibis and more in both realistic and anime style.
* Hundreds of free and premium props, ranging from desks and chairs for your anime classroom scene, to medieval shields and swords for your fantasy artwork. You can buy them with our new virtual currency, Wombat Coins!
* You can even customize your model with many hair and clothing options!
* Fine tune your pose through sliders/text inputs to achieve more precision. You can pose every joint of the human body, even every finger.
* Realistic and adjustable studio lighting, with models casting shadows on every other object.
* Besides a large collection of preset poses, you can share and import scenes that you or others created from our PoseCloud online community. No need to start from scratch, you can easily import an airplane, a car, or a whole concert scene directly into the app and start building on top of it!
* Export your finished work as png/jpg with adjustable high resolution to be used in other apps, and easily share to social media.
* Extreme perspective: With Magic Poser’s perspective tool, you can easily create more impact in your illustrations.
Please visit our website for more information: magicposer.com (http://magicposer.com/)
- Fixed bug where switching & adding clothing sometimes caused issues.
- Fixed bug where backgrounding the app while screen recording would cause a crash.
- Added winter gym uniform (closed jacket) for all new models.
- Added winter gym uniform (open jacket) for all new models.
- Added summer gym uniform for all new models.
Ratings and Reviews
Best posing app for scene setup!
This has become my go-to app for poses and scenes. It’s so much more convenient than googling in hopes of finding a ref photo that was just right. It’s well worth upgrading to Pro. The ability to lock individual figures and objects, scale things in multiple axies, and to undo movements by joints has made it even more useful! They added preset poses in a recent update, too, which make a great starting point when you want to work from something different than the basic T pose.
Right now you can duplicate objects, but you can’t group them, so building out large scenes with geometric shapes is a little tedious, but doable. Developers update the app frequently, so it gets better each time. There are multiple models to pick from now, so you can set up interactions between figures of different body types (basic human, anime, chibi). They added an auto-save feature in some of the latest updates, so you no longer lose a pose if you close the app or go back to your saved pose screen, too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! We will be adding a grouping feature in the feature since many have asked for it, and we are very happy to hear you are enjoying our app. Thank you!
Fantastic for artists
Best app I’ve ever used for modeling purposes or quick references on body proportions. The developers are consistently putting out new and useful features. The new skin tones are a nice touch, along with the ambient lighting effects. The amount of different sized figures is of great variety. And of course, it’s super simple to use. Click and Drag. Fine tuning the fingers and joints is smooth. The app used to have a stability issue for me, but it’s been cleared up through the updates, and I’m so glad the developers have continued to improve this app.
I mostly work in Fine Art, but lately, I’ve taken up manga style illustrations and other digital projects. I am very new to working digitally, but this has been an irreplaceable part of my routine now in drawing chibis and character sketches in general. It’s also spilled into my Traditional painting routine with the lighting system for when I need a general reference on a body part. It won’t replace a real model for a Fine Artist, but it will replace that posing doll.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review, we super appreciate the detailed feedback! We are so grateful our app has helped your art process. :) For real-time updates on future releases, follow us on Twitter at @magicposerapp!
It’s the easiest one to pose from scratch
Dev is working hard to make this app excellent, it’s not perfect but it’s well worth the price and probably the easiest one to pose from scratch. If you’re like me you have a few of these poser apps and use whichever one suits your current need. If there’s something in another app’s library that’s close to what I want, I use it but if I have to start fresh, this is my go to 3D pose app. I only use the realistic male and female models.
Update: Dev has commented that sportswear default will be addressed. My rating updated to 5 stars for good developer response.
2nd Update: I see that hair has been added as an option. It’s not that versatile and is really only a women’s hairstyle selection but it’s not bad for what it is. I’m not going to change my 5 star rating, the developer is definitely trying to improve this app and you do get your money’s worth.
3rd Update: This app isn’t perfect BUT I will say that although I have a number of 3D pose apps I use, this is the easiest and most intuitive one for actually posing from scratch. That’s huge. I wish the sportswear would stay off and there were body type options as well as more hair choices, but the dev does respond to feedback so I’m sticking with 5 stars.
4th Update: The new color thing is fun but I really wish I could toggle that annoying sportswear thing to STAY OFF. My major peeve, besides that it’s my go-to posing app because it’s easy to control.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your updated review! The sportswear toggle off function is not a feature, but we will definitely implement it. We are sorry for the delay, as any bugs as they come and other updates are our primary focus. Thank you!
- Wombat Studio, Inc.
- 142.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Wombat Studio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Magic Poser Pro Version $3.99
- Medieval weapons pack $0.99
- Old-style guns $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.