Do you feel like a true knight, mage or archer? Try Magic Streets, the location based RPG game. This multiplayer GPS game takes place in your local neighborhood and brings the gameplay of the classic RPGs to it. The game is played in an endless open fantasy world where strangers, dungeons, traders, chests and craft stations can be found. But be aware, there are also dangerous enemy creatures lurking around! Level your character, build your own equipment, complete quests, join a guild and build your own perfect hero!
Feel free to join the Magic Streets discord server to talk about the game, report bugs or share improvements: https://discord.gg/UBx7KfA
Able to play while at home or work:
- Large interaction range with a lot of spawns, the interaction range can be further increased with the Vision skill.
- Build your own Settlement which offers several benefits which can used without having to travel!
- Build watch towers to travel to previous visited locations without having to go outside.
- Use guild portals to travel to the locations of other guild members!
Fully customizable character:
- Craft your own weapons and armor.
- Improve your skills to build the perfect Knight, Mage or Archer.
- Collect and build your own companion.
- 30 unique armor sets and over 100 unique weapons!
Fun and challenging battle system:
- Unique and challenging battle system.
- Equip the right weapon and armor for the every encounter.
- Clear dungeons.
- Rescue strangers from enemies.
- Defeat monsters in the AR (Augmented reality) mode!
- Explore your neighborhood using GPS to find traders, resources, chest, enemies and more.
- Complete the main and sub storyline.
- Use the portal to travel between the upper and dark underworld where tougher opponents await.
- Build craft stations on the map to craft your own unique equipment!
- Talk to strangers to get new quests or complete the daily challenges.
- Participate in the fun live events.
- Fight together in the battle Arena's.
- Join a guild to chat, trade and complete challenges together!
- Raid the settlements of other players.
- Connect to Game Center to compete with your friends.
Give Magic Streets a try now and send me a message if you know good improvements for the game.
• Text input confirmation dialog added for the remove settlement button.
• Attack circle speed is slightly reduced + the accuracy bonus is now a little bit more effective.
• Fixed an issue which prevented some players to send friend invites & gifts.
• Minor translation fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This is probably the only time i’ll ever actually review a game but the more I played it, and the more I realized about it i just became more and more impressed. Lemme just list out a few things i love about this game: enemy design- so many different and unique enemies with charming yet simple designs. simplicity- the game is pretty straightforward yet has so much to do to keep you engaged. generosity- the first thing i absolutely LOVED was the free movement option which gives you plenty of time before it runs out, and when it does it’s not that long of a recharge. gems and other items and what not are plentiful and given out in a way that gives you no obligation to pay real money since there is plenty of ways to earn what you need in other ways. Lastly, I was reading some other reviews and the responses by the SOLO developer (SOLO I SAY, ONE PERSON, THATS SO IMPRESSIVE WOW WOW WOW) were so open to helping and taking criticism and even offering to fix issues themselves when brought up. Anyway i’ve rambled too long but I just had to give huge props because this is an outstanding little game that i’ve grown very fond of in the short amount of time i’ve been playing. Keep up the great work:)
The game is constantly being improved. Right now, it’s in a pretty sweet spot: it’s well balanced, there’s lots to do, and progressing has a good pace and feels rewarding. Guilds recently blossomed from weird and random to actual communities with chat and a fun array of specific goals you and your guildmates can work together to complete. The revamped guild system has been a huge invitation back into the game for me after having drifted away for over a month back when the difficulty was more punishing than rewarding, and the January 2021 update basically perfected Settlements and Watch Towers. I do prefer location-based games with higher concepts and richer aesthetics, but I guess that those scare people because Geomon was nuked, CodeRunner was abandoned, and Ingress, despite being the foundation upon which Pokémon Go and Wizards Unite was built, continues to wallow in relative obscurity. Anyway, I can’t fault this game for not trying to mess with my head and pretending to secretly not be a game. It’s fun, it’s engaging, it’s RESPONSIVE (I’m frowning at you, Pokemon Go), it’s rewarding. I don’t often give out five-star scores, but I’ve given this some serious thought and it just deserves one. Join us! Have fun!
Fun Interactive Game
Here’s a real feedback for y’all. This has been a pretty fun game to play so far, I play in my own pace, without feeling rushed to get leveled up. I’ve been having fun pulling out my phone when I’m at different places and get curious what I might find. Try it out and keep an open mind, this game has a lot of potential.
Feedback to developers: The game is real good. Keep it up, one improvement I hope you would consider, it would be helpful for players to have hints of where they might be able to find the ingredients needed to cook potions or anything else for that matter. Thanks!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frank Slofstra
- 235.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Build it Games
- In-App Purchases
- Special level up offer $6.99
- Basic special offer $2.99
- Large Gems Pack $9.99
- Premium Rewards $6.99
- Remove All Ads $12.99
- Medium Gems Pack $3.99
- Big special offer $12.99
- Small Gems Pack $0.99
- Extra Large pack of Gems $24.99
- Serious Large Gems Pack $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.