Be ready, be humble to take on one of the toughest, hardest and most challenging game on Apple store. Some legends say they can't get pass 100 points on their first try.
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres to satisfy every music taste! We have over 1000 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends/enemies into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up with each song level
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano game for free!
Besides, to improve the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for 1000+ premium songs and upcoming songs.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 weekly, $19.99 monthly and $39.99 annually.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Albums and their related contents are not included subscription privilege and may need separate purchases to unlock.
* Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to email@example.com or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
- HOT SONG released: Someone You Loved.
- Fix bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing! Although it needs some Work
This App is Amazing, I love it sooo much!
...Although, there are the smallest(or largest) little pauses or glitches sometimes when I do a song and it messes me up! It’s almost like a small skip. Also, adds pop up Whenever they want, a few times apps have popped up in the middle of a song or right when I hit the start button! I’m not going to pay for no adds and all that. This app is still addicting no matter how many adds there are. Another thing, most of the songs aren’t even sung by their Real Artists, which I find very disappointing. I really don’t like that their is a different person singing Faded because he is making it sound like a full on pop hype song! Which it’s not. I’m not going to pay to get the real artists singing them. I would also really wish that there would be a thing that you could turn on lyrics to the songs so you could sing to them which I believe would be soo cool!!! I also wish that the song Oceans(Hill song UNITED) could be on there and song Christian hit songs, and this is just my wish because I’m Christian and I love the songs. The app does have really good song choices though and keeps up with the trendy songs! This App is Still Really Fun and Amazing🎶🎵😋
Take this into thought please 😊🥺😊
- Creators please read
I have something to say...
I love piano tiles and I love that you can actually hear someone sing. But the down side is that the singer isn’t the actual person. And I know you say it was original by blah blah blah and that means that the actual person isn’t singing it. But like if your going to make an app that has songs then at least ask the actual singer if they can sing or get the actual song! I know you tried but the some of the singers are good and some are way off. I bought the app knowing that the singers aren’t the actual ones but come on guys this is just plain bad. Now I read another review and it was a mom that was absolutely right! Like it should be rated 12+ like come on if the songs have bad words block them out don’t even sing them! It’s not right for a 4 year old to hear that! And another thing that the mom said was the adds. Now to have a add about a game that’s fine. But to have add about sex?! My lord help you! This is not a game for 4 year olds! I loved your other games but this is terrible! Listen the game isn’t bad at first till you get into it more and decide to right a review or just read some. It makes you realize things so if you were to take this is app down and make a new one that would fix most of these problems that would be great and better.
Great game but...
This game is great and all, trust me, it’s fun, but there are many things annoying about this app. The first one is ads. I can’t even get through one song without having to watch an ad that I’ve probably already seen 189 times. When you make a mistake, the game gives you two options: Watch an advertisement to continue or don’t continue and then watch an ad. I get the first one, but why do I have to watch an ad to get to the menu? It’s like double kill! I make a mistake and they’re like, “Okay loser, you made a mistake, do you wanna fix it? No? Okay then I’ll just torture you with an ad about Episode!” The second problem is more of a personal thing but it’s still annoying. Why do they change the artists of the songs? I don’t understand it! When I go and start a song I really like, all I hear is another voice or a super auto tuned voice. Bad guy bothered me because it was the artist singing, but it was completely auto tuned. It’s like they don't have respect for the original artists. I know about copyright and all that but it gets to a point where I’m just ready to give up because of it sounds nothing like the actual song :/
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 244.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.