We dare you to score 5,000 points!
And prove your skills with your mates in the battle mode.
Tap the fun!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres to satisfy every music taste! We have over 200 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends/enemies into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up with each song level
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano game for free!
Besides, to improve the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to 200+ premium songs.
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, and $19.99/annually*.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to email@example.com or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
- Update new songs
- Fix minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
A little disappointing...
So you’d think that almost ALL of the songs had piano + vocal, right? WRONG! Almost all of them DON’T! I personally am disappointed. And there are SO MANY ADS!! It’s like they’re desperate or something like, jeez I just lost OH LOOKY HERE AN AD WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! Sure buddy, just sure. But now that my rant is over let’s look at the pros: it’s a great time waster and the music they DO have is decent (but tbh it needs to be faster) and normally runs smoothly unless it says you didn’t hit a tile when you did or freezes up. It’s mostly good but yes, like all games are, it’s buggy. If you want to download I do recommend just don’t expect the best. (Btw if your fingers don’t move fast this isn’t the game for you!)Edit: I have came back to realize that the game seems to get worse the bugs keep happening and when ever I decline a “revive” I get an ad anyway that is not what I want nor what I need so now I just what to say I don’t strongly recommend this game but I suppose otherwise you can if you want. Thank you for reading this.
I had first downloaded this game because I saw an ad for it and the ad looked pretty tempting so I decided to download this app and at first I was like wow this game is really Really addicting but as I kept playing the game it’s turn in popping up more as in it was getting boring so then I started downloading other games And the skin was taking him straight to my phone so I decided to delete it but then I got a notification that there was less bugs in the game and that there was less ad and newer songs and songs like oh wow like I want to download it again but I was disappointed but this game can still relax you and it is very addicting put the ads are just so annoying that I got so annoyed so I was sort of recommend this only if you can handle all of the ads and disappointment and if you like a lot of musical games oh and credit to the person who advertised this game because they are really good at false advertisement that is all I have to say
Please read for more info
It is a good game but there is a couple of annoying things about it. First of all it is fun to play and it makes your mind get out to the test. However though, it gets a little annoying since you don’t have that many songs to choose from at first. The songs would only please younger kids most of the time and it is very frustrating that some of them at the beginning is fast. The first song is easy to me, but the song choices after that get a little fast and very frustrating to do if your a beginner. I downloaded the game about only five minutes ago except I already dislike it. It is an okay game over all, but I would recommend ROBLOX or Minecraft better. It is also annoying that there is a lot of adds that you have to watch. I also recommend Bottle Flip 3D. Hopefully if you play this you like it better than me but I recommend other game over this.
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 293.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.