We dare you to score 5,000 points!
And prove your skills with your mates in the battle mode.
Tap the fun!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres to satisfy every music taste! We have over 200 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends/enemies into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up with each song level
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano game for free!
Besides, to improve the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to 200+ premium songs.
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, and $19.99/annually*.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
- New HIT SONG coming soon: CLOSER!!!
- Fix minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
If you are looking for a game that is just the right amount of fun but still has enough challenges this is the game for you😄
Ok well the fun part has one miner bug for me and that’s the ads they literally don’t ever take a break! When you complete or even lose a song it gives you the option for either watching an ad to continue the song or start over the thing is that it will make you watch an ad anyway even if you didn’t do it to continue playing the song!!! I remember when it gave you the option of spending in game coins( which btw are not hard to come buy so you can spend a lot🤑)to continue now there just for other songs☹️if your reading this editors please bring back the original use for the coins😇
Other than that it’s a great game and definitely gets harder as you level up and get new songs😉( I’m only saying this because other reviews mentioned it wasn’t very hard) also if it’s still not challenging enough do a challengers literally called that😂
Enjoyable but annoying
So I enjoy this game but I have two things I find really annoying. So one thing is sometimes I’ll tap on a tile, but it’s like I never tapped it because then I hear the sound indicating you lost. Now that only happens where the line is so tried clicking far from it. It actually helped a LOT but there was a problem, I could only get cools. This frustrated me a lot because my fingers were put up really high and it was kinda uncomfortable. Up there sometimes when I tap it also shows it’s not tapped but it happens less often. Now it seems like I’m over reacting and my fingers are just sweaty or something but NO! I also play another game with similar gameplay like this, but that didn’t happen once where I tap but it shows not tapped. I really want this fixed..
Now the ads are straight up terrible. Almost every time I lose I get an ad. I just want the ads to happen a little less often, if you can make that happen it would be nice but if you can’t it’s fine because I don’t mind too much.
So overall is this game bad? No, but is it perfect? No, so I don’t think it’s bad overall. But if you could fix these problems it would really help.
Don’t bother, it’ll only torture your ears
I don’t usually write reviews but for this one I’ll make an exception.
I was playing another game that gives a lot of ads and this game came up advertised. Let me just say it didn’t impress me.
It has less than 10 chart topper songs on it like Havana and everything else is generic piano tunes and 3 random J-pop songs. You will have to watch an ad each time you want to play said song AND the real thing that got me was it didn’t even sound like Havana. The only 3 I could even manage to force myself through were Let It Go, Havana and Shape Of You. The only one that sounded remotely like the original was Let It Go. But still they all sound like bootleg covers shoved through a tin can.
So if you want to hear what a gas station chain smoking loiterer sounds like singing Shape Of You by all means download the game and watch 10 ads to do so.
Also I would swear the ad I saw also had a TON of kpop songs and there are 0 on this game so if that’s what you came for don’t bother. I wanted to listen to them after I heard the terrible covers above but there were none even listed. It’s probably a good thing since as bad as those 3 songs were they’d likely have BTS background music overlapped with random Chinese singing and try to pass it off as the real deal.
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 338.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- Large Diamond Sale $0.99
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- VIP subscription 1 Month $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.