Are you ready for new beginnings? Let's treasure this moment and MUSIC will cheer you up.
Check out now for our latest HITS! Happy New Year 2021!!!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres to satisfy every music taste! We have over 1000 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends/enemies into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up with each song level
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano game for free!
Besides, to improve the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for 1000+ premium songs and upcoming songs.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 weekly, $19.99 monthly and $39.99 annually.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Albums and their related contents are not included subscription privilege and may need separate purchases to unlock.
* Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to email@example.com or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
Magic Tiles 3 is from Amanotes, the number one music games publisher in the world, with over one billion downloads. Music lovers can interact with thousand of songs through our different apps. Why just listen to music, if you can also play with it? At Amanotes, we believe that “everyone can music!".
- Game optimizing and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! Although it needs some Work
This App is Amazing, I love it sooo much!
...Although, there are the smallest(or largest) little pauses or glitches sometimes when I do a song and it messes me up! It’s almost like a small skip. Also, adds pop up Whenever they want, a few times apps have popped up in the middle of a song or right when I hit the start button! I’m not going to pay for no adds and all that. This app is still addicting no matter how many adds there are. Another thing, most of the songs aren’t even sung by their Real Artists, which I find very disappointing. I really don’t like that their is a different person singing Faded because he is making it sound like a full on pop hype song! Which it’s not. I’m not going to pay to get the real artists singing them. I would also really wish that there would be a thing that you could turn on lyrics to the songs so you could sing to them which I believe would be soo cool!!! I also wish that the song Oceans(Hill song UNITED) could be on there and song Christian hit songs, and this is just my wish because I’m Christian and I love the songs. The app does have really good song choices though and keeps up with the trendy songs! This App is Still Really Fun and Amazing🎶🎵😋
Take this into thought please 😊🥺😊
- Creators please read
It’s perfect for me!
So, I literally just download this game and it seems really really good! I’ve heard that the first level is supposed to be hard it’s not for me though because I’ve been playing on my younger brothers iPad. And the reason why I gave it four stars is because I care about other peoples opinions. But if I haven’t heard that it’s been glitching or The first level is really hard I would give this a five star personally. So, I don’t wanna hear no haters saying I have cheated by playing before I even downloaded it, because I practiced and I worked I still worked on his iPad which is all that matters. I helped him and I’m glad I helped him and I can work on my account, and I’ve been hearing that people have been wishing that you could get more stuff for free, and that’s like just one thing that I agree with. I don’t see anything else happening with me that I’ve been happening to people! Might be because I just downloaded it but I’ve seen someone they said that they just download it and they listed all of the problems that I have listed that I have not had. I’m sorry if this was really long but thank you for reading!
Please read this review
Hello to the person reading this. I hope your having a great day and doing well. Anyways I’m gonna start talking about the game a little bit. It’s an amazing app! You should download it. But when I’m playing this game why do I have the constant need to itch myself? lol but it’s very funny how when I’m playing I have to scratch myself but I don’t, because I know I’m gonna mess up. I love how this app has the actual song and not like a cover or any of that stuff. It’s because some apps I have downloaded didn’t have the actual song and it was a cover and I did not like it. I love the overall game. I think you should download it! This game is great!!! This game is amazing, great, awesome and fun! If you are looking for a challenge this is the perfect game for you. I also like how this game makes it easy at first and then it gets harder and harder as you go.
Edit: it actually does have covers which makes it 10 times worse but it’s still a good game overall. Also I did not say this but there a lot of ads and it’s pretty annoying. I would play this more often if there weren’t covers and it would have less ads. I would give this 6 or 7 out of 10. If you made it to the end of my review thanks for reading it have a great day!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 299.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.