Are you a piano lover?
Do you want to have super fun piano battles with your gangs?
Get the app to enjoy top hot songs in the piano mode. Tap the fun!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres – Say “No” to One size fits All! We have over 200 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built Online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
Don't wait any longer! Come and play Magic Tiles 3 on your mobile ~
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up in the new level of the song
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano games for free!
Besides, to better the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to 200+ premium songs.
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, and $19.99/annually*.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
- New EVENT JOURNEY, break your limit to get BIG REWARD.
- Add new album "SHAPE OF YOU" original by Ed Sheeran.
- Fix minor bug.
Ratings and Reviews
A little disappointing...
So you’d think that almost ALL of the songs had piano + vocal, right? WRONG! Almost all of them DON’T! I personally am disappointed. And there are SO MANY ADS!! It’s like they’re desperate or something like, jeez I just lost OH LOOKY HERE AN AD WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! Sure buddy, just sure. But now that my rant is over let’s look at the pros: it’s a great time waster and the music they DO have is decent (but tbh it needs to be faster) and normally runs smoothly unless it says you didn’t hit a tile when you did or freezes up. It’s mostly good but yes, like all games are, it’s buggy. If you want to download I do recommend just don’t expect the best. (Btw if your fingers don’t move fast this isn’t the game for you!)Edit: I have came back to realize that the game seems to get worse the bugs keep happening and when ever I decline a “revive” I get an ad anyway that is not what I want nor what I need so now I just what to say I don’t strongly recommend this game but I suppose otherwise you can if you want. Thank you for reading this.
Good game few bugs
First these types of games are totally copied off of piano tiles. I mean right after Piano tiles 1 was released they started making these games. The only difference is the name and a few other things like lyrics and online battles. Another thing about this game is that it has to many ads. After every thing you do banners pop up and even a while ad that takes up the screen. The bad thing about those ads is that you can’t x-out of them.
Another problem is the freezing and crashing. After every song the game freezes for several seconds then crashes. I thought it only happened every other time but soon it started doing it a lot. So I restarted the game but the problem stayed. So I deleted the game. I don’t know if this is only for my account but please consider this before you download the game. 😜😜😜😜 -from your friendly game reviewer
Please read for more info
It is a good game but there is a couple of annoying things about it. First of all it is fun to play and it makes your mind get out to the test. However though, it gets a little annoying since you don’t have that many songs to choose from at first. The songs would only please younger kids most of the time and it is very frustrating that some of them at the beginning is fast. The first song is easy to me, but the song choices after that get a little fast and very frustrating to do if your a beginner. I downloaded the game about only five minutes ago except I already dislike it. It is an okay game over all, but I would recommend ROBLOX or Minecraft better. It is also annoying that there is a lot of adds that you have to watch. I also recommend Bottle Flip 3D. Hopefully if you play this you like it better than me but I recommend other game over this.
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 288.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.