As a Chinese-learning app, MagiChinese bases on the learning of Chinese characters and focuses on reading and communication. It devotes to make the Chinese learning process scientific, effective and funning.
1. Every Chinese character is a picture and a story of Chinese culture. You can learn character by just simply watching cartoon.
2. The MagiChinese ProgressiveImagination Method, a high-quality Chinese learning method without borders.
3. We provide quality Chinese characters and language courses, an easy start for beginners and the priority selection for advanced learners.
4. Pinyin teaching and accurate showing, anytime, anywhere.
5. Characters, words and sentences make a strong connection, several associated characters can be mastered in a short time.
6. Amusing topics about Greeting and Introductions, Shopping, Chinese food, Travel, Friends and Social life, Dinning and Vacation...and more.
7. Use the free function for real-time translation!
Visit us: http://magichinese.com
Fan us: facebook.com/magichinese.mc
Follow us: twitter.com/magichinese
Email us: email@example.com
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
YouTube video of MagiChinese:
Chief Advisor：Ruqian Dai
Researcher, National Institute of Education Sciences, China
The most famous scholar of Chinese education research, renowned at home and abroad.
To make learning Chinese more easy, fun and lasting is our goal, and we have been working on it for years.
"The proven ProgressiveImagination® Method is applicable to all learners of Chinese characters, and is particularly effective for new learners of Chinese. The various practices prove that the method is scientific and efficient, learners also show their welcomes and supports." —Yi Sun, Wordsmith, Host of Beijing Radio and TV Station, Winner of the National Gold-microphone Award
"Before MagiChinese comes out, almost all language learning software follow RosettaStone, Duolingo and use one similar method to learn all languages. Chinese is a unique language in the world and MagiChinese is now a must-have for learning Chinese!" —Ruqian Dai, Researcher, National Institute of Education Sciences, China
"STRONG RECOMMEND! Among apps for learning or practicing Chinese, MagiChinese is the best I've used." —an international student at Peking University
"I've also tried a few other methods such as book learning and online course, both of which bombed and made me so disappointed. Then I try MagiChinese, it's definitely become my favorite." — an employee at one of the world's top 500 companies
"The cartoon is so cute! It creates a fantastic way to learn Chinese characters, the culture behind every character create great value!" — a Chinese teacher at Tsinghua University Primary School
"I love the search function! It allows me to find and learn a character at anytime, just like a removable Chinese dictionary!" — a Chinese learner on internet
1. New features added.
2. Pinyin display function upgraded.
3. Bug fixes.
Now you can use MagiChinese for real-time translation!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome tool, but not complete
The idea is wonderful, learning the etymology of the Chinese words via a visual and short video story to allow you to have a visual clue to remember each character. I think it works great, and I would love to use this as a learning tool.
Three negative points.
One - The subscription is expensive. Almost $99 for a year for VIP access, and after that, you loose the vip access. I would think for that price, it would be lifetime subscription.
Two - Last update more than one year ago. This is not a good sign.
Three - The etymology, when its there, is great, but not all words have it, and are only then replaced with a small visual reference, which really is not useful, because there is no verbal description to go along with it.
I would love to have this as a tool, but the software feels not finished, and seems the developer is unlikely to finish it.
The update is wonderful, I can speak, read and write now
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jiangxi Miisi Technology Co., Ltd.
- 77.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Jiangxi Miisi Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- New HSK Level One $15.99
- New HSK Level Two $15.99
- New HSK Level Three $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.