Going to the supermarket, we look in the fridge and write down what we need to buy, to shopping list. Most recently, shopping lists, notepads and papers moved into our smartphones. We're, when we create our app, looking at "shopping list" differently.
In "Magnet List" app, to create a product, write in the search box: what, how much and at what price we need (only name is possible). After that, square magnet will appear with the initial letter of the product. Pull it to the right - and he's in the shoping cart. Once again, the right - he is at home. On next time you will make purchase, you can look in the House section, and re-add it to the shopping list. So there is a circulation of products! Long press on magnet, in any section, will remove it. And if it need, it will be in the same form, when you start typing the name in the search. And of course, if you click on the magnet itself, you can make own product photos or choose from the gallery. Navigate between lists with left/right swipe. You should try it, to make sure that "shopping list" can be simple, but not boring. Also, you can choose color theme what you like. Enjoy your shopping!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I agree with another reviewer, a good app, has potential, needs some changes.
- I assumed that there was a gallery of grocery item photos already installed, but found not to be the case (or else I couldn’t find it neither could my son). This would save me time in taking my own photos.
- I like to shop at 3 different stores for best quality/price so I use the “tile” colors to differentiate between stores. The colors should be more vibrant to be more visible.
- Ability to sort, i.e., with tile colors, alphabetically, etc.
Really like using it.
I’m giving up
I was very enthusiast about the ability to mirror the lists in the Apple Watch and that’s why I downloaded it, but once I started using it, I found it to be not at all intuitive. Also, I can’t organize my shopping list by categories (vegetables, dairy, etc.) which makes it very useless when I’m at the market. Also, I can’t find the description between the payed version and the free one. Also, I was surprised to see it didn’t receive any reviews for 2 years. Is somebody using it?
I love the UI (and colors) - clean and simple. It’s also easy to use and you can organize your list. I can list down all of my need-to-buy items and this app reminds me whenever I forget.
The developer, LuckyRocky, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Timur Dinmukhametov
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Timur Dinmukhametov
- In-App Purchases
- Package Discount $2.99
- Unlock additional settings $1.99
- Calculator $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.