Magnificent Magnifier is the magnifying glass you will never be without. Perfect for personal or professional use.
• Up to 4K camera resolution for the highest possible detail.
• Flashlight with adjustable brightness.
• Freeze Frame.
• Save snapshots (in-app purchase required)
• Pinch or double tap to zoom.
• Hardware based image stabilization.
• Front and rear camera support.
• Fullscreen, splitscreen and landscape (iPad only, in-app purchase required) modes.
• Multiple magnification levels.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• Universal application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Version 2.0 is finally here!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* Now supports up to 4K camera resolution for improved clarity
* New Freeze Frame feature
* Redesigned user interface
* Image stabilization is now always on
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty good
I live in the country so there’s a bunch A bugs down here so when my dog has something on her I need to see what it is because it could be a flea or a tick the only bad things are that you have to pay to take a photo on the app and I I think that’s stupid so what I do is I’ll just take a screenshot of it but first I have to focus it then I take a screenshot and then boom I can see the bug and I’m fine but overall I don’t think that you should have to pay to look at something up close but at the end of the day I still get to identify something either way
Snapchat’s view is much clearer than this app and zooms In closer
Works well for a done
Works well for a phone.
- Chance Gillespie
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 Habitual Digital, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.