Magnificent Magnifier+ is the magnifying glass you will never be without. Perfect for personal or professional use.
• Up to 4K camera resolution for the highest possible detail.
• Save snapshots.
• Flashlight with adjustable brightness.
• Freeze Frame.
• Pinch or double tap to zoom.
• Hardware based image stabilization.
• Front and rear camera support.
• Fullscreen, splitscreen and landscape (iPad only) modes.
• Multiple magnification levels.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• Universal application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Version 2.0 is finally here!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* Now supports up to 4K camera resolution for improved clarity
* New Freeze Frame feature
* Redesigned user interface
* Image stabilization is now always on
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Opens and crashes
This may have worked at one time or it wouldn’t be on my iPhone, but now it just opens and crashes every time I try it.
Macro, good with bugs
I purchased this to photo surgical tissue specimens that arrive in Pathology. The standard iPhone camera takes very nice photos but I wanted to get macro-like shots of the surfaces and textures of the tissues.
Seems to work well except I am unable to go into full screen from the Magnifier view. So frustrating. The pictures turn out nice but holding steady is even more an issue than with the normal camera.
Too bad the magnification is not high enough to photo slides without a microscope. That would be useful when on a medical expedition.
Better than taking a photo and zooming. But, could be better.
This app enhances the ability to magnify images beyond taking a photo with spread zooming. Nice.
But, there are opportunities for the developer to make this app more functional.
1. Allow for adjusting the light level. Right now, the LED lights are either on or off. When the lights are on it is often too much light and the image is washed out.
2. Once the image is in focus allow for "freezing" the image on the screen. Right now, you need to take a screen shot photo to achieve this. Granted, screen shot functionality is built into the app which is nice when you want to save the image. But, often, I just want to stop the image from jumping around and don't want a picture. Tapping an icon to freeze the screen would be a lot easier than going to the photos app and opening your Camera Roll.
3. The image often goes in and out of focus. A lot of magnification apps suffer from this limitation. So, improving the app in this area represents an opportunity for the developer to rise above the pack.
4. Allow for increasing the contrast of the image. I was trying to read the print on Apple's 5Volt, 1Amp charging cube and really had a hard time seeing the low contrast print Apple uses. Shame on Apple for this. But, again, the developer could rise above the pack by offering the functionality of increasing contrast for objects that have little native contrast.
The developer, Habitual Digital, Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.