* World's largest digital newsstand with 13,000+ magazines, newspapers and stories across 40+ categories including News, Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Sports, Technology and Travel
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories for 30 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital magazine newsstand with over 13,000+ magazines in its catalog, will change the way you read magazines. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Access premium stories across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines.
3. Stay updated with what's happening around the world by exploring leading newspapers.
4. Download the magazines and newspapers, and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite magazine pages to quickly access them later, and clip your favorite pages and share instantly on social media.
6. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
7. With Magzter Connect, the all-new social community, discover exciting content from thousands of magazines, loved and shared by millions of users.
Top magazines on Magzter
Automotive - Automobile, Car and Driver, Classic Trucks, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Top Gear
Business - Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking - BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Saveur, Taste of Home
Entertainment - Entertainment Weekly, OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion - Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness - Health, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle - Brides, Esquire, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News - Mother Jones, Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Science & Technology - Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Science, Wired
Sports - Golf, Slam, Sports Illustrated, Sportstar, Surfer, Tennis
Travel - Backpacker, Country, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet Traveller, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines (including their back issues), newspapers and premium stories for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 30 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription of that publication, wherever applicable.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but can be better
While the interface works well on iPhone and iPad, the web interface is little clunky. Barring these missing features, I think this is a great value:
* no sync across devices - I have an iPhone as well as an iPad and if I read a magazine on one device, the app on other device should continue from where I left off.
* favorites organization is severely lacking - I have many magazines as favorite and I can only see magazines in the order I added them. There should be some way to sort/group items
* there is no visible download queue and the downloads stop when the app is in the background. I usually like to download few magazines before I leave for a trip but have to keep waiting for the downloads to finish. There is no easy way to know if the downloads have finished so I have to remember the last magazine I put in the queue and see if it is done
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestions on our app. We’ve passed on your suggestions to the development team and we’ll try to implement these features in the upcoming app release. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more suggestions or feedback, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
Not clearly explained
I tried a 30 day free trial for gold service. Unlimited access to a wide variety of magazines. Liked it so decided to subscribe to gold service. What is very unclear with this service is the unlimited acess to all magazines does not apply once your free trial is over. You pay $9.99 a month for a store front to purchase any magazines you are interested in. It is presented as a Netflix for magazines for one price but it is not. Feel this is very misrepresented. Won’t be paying for another month subscription.
Update: was told via email from Magzter customer service, reason I could not access magazines was they had no record of me purchasing their $9.99 plan. I paid through my apple account. Money was taken to pay for Magzter. I ended up requesting a refund from apple. Apple being the awesome company they are gave me my refund. Can’t recommend Magzter. (Loved Magzter form letter response to any issues users having)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Please be assured that it is a rare miss at our end and we have shared your feedback with the concerned team to analyze what went wrong. Please give us another chance and we promise to meet your expectations. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.
C’mon Magzter, really???
So I read some of the negative reviews but figured I would try out the free version. I really liked what I saw. I immediately accepted the offer for the Gold account, which was free for 30 days, but requires you to allow the monthly billing through iTunes. So you have to go into iTunes settings if you want to prevent charges after the 30 day trial period. OK, I get that. Spent some time reading and was happy with the choices I had. 12 hours later, Magzter is telling me I don’t have a Gold account. I’ve read other reviews with similar complaints with responses from the company. Obviously, the company either doesn’t care or doesn’t have the know-how or expertise to fix the problem. Think about this, Magzter: what if your readers contact the magazine publishers that you carry and let them know that your faulty app is giving their magazines a bad rap? Do you understand what I’m saying?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your subscription details, and we will get this checked for you at the earliest and provide an amicable solution to you.
- Magzter Inc.
- 106.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2011-20 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galatta Cinema $0.99
- Galatta Cinema $1.99
- Galatta april issue $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.