Crack a new mystery case in a reflective matching game. Develop your own safe strategy to earn the top score in this unusual combination of classic mahjong rules and simple math puzzle. Try it free now!
- Original game idea
- Reflective mahjong match
- Multiplayer mode
- Learning game for kids
- Unlock full version
Look into an extraordinary digits mahjong and join our exciting online competition. Play Mahjong Mystery: Case of Numbers free and unlock dozens of new layouts. In this fun matching game your task is to clear the field making necessary sum of digits on the tiles. You can use any digits to make up the said number. For example, match 3 and 7, or 5, 4 and 1 to make 10. Develop your very own strategy, as every tile left on the field decreases your level score.
This addictive puzzle is also a perfect educational game for kids to pick up simple math. This free multiplayer board game will swamp you with easy-to-catch mechanic and true numbers matching fun! Become a real mahjong master!
► Discover 60+ great games and apps for kids from Absolutist, including:
◊ Bon Voyage: Hidden Object
◊ Logicly: Educational Puzzle for Kids
◊ ABC Mysteriez: Hidden Letters
◊ Scramble Words Free Puzzle
◊ Touch and Patch: Shapes Puzzle for Kids
◊ Shadow Shapes: Classic Fairy Tale Puzzle
◊ Cinderella Classic Tale Lite
◊ Three Little Pigs: Interactive Touch Book
◊ Mysteriez: Hidden Numbers
◊ Bubble Shooter Classic
◊ Jewel Slider: Match 3 Puzzle
◊ Greatest Artists: Free Jigsaw Puzzle
◊ Bremen Town Musicians: Interactive Touch Book
◊ Building Academy: Free Jigsaw Puzzle
◊ Jet Ducks: Free Shooting Game
Become our fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Absolutist.games
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/absolutistgame
Visit our site: http://absolutist.com
* We have perfected game interface, fixed some bugs and made some changes based on your feedback!
* Now you can play this amazing game on devices with new iOS 8. And one more good news, it is compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
* Keep the comments coming at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The ultimate fun addition practice..almost!
I will immediately give this game 5 stars if you make more target numbers. Instead of adding to 10 every time, can you make the goal to add to 15 or 7 or 12....? I would pay $10 for this game if it had target numbers that went up to 20. And I'd pay $40 if the game also used subtraction, multiplication and division! It would end the days of forcing/bribing my child to practice boring flash cards. You folks have a great START here...the game is ADDicting (haha), fun, visually attractive, great music, clear instructions, and motivating. Give this app its full potential by adding the additional challenges I described and you will have an app that teachers and parents (and kids) will flock to (and pay for!) Go for it! I'll be eagerly waiting!
Restarting my old game
I updated the app but I was not offered the option to start replaying where I left off. The High Scores show me as MiMi with the hirghest score. When I entered my name as MiMi it showed up as a new player with zero points. Help!
Great idea but needs work
I like that you have to add tiles to reach a certain number to clear them off the board. Great math facts practice! With a few improvements this game would be an awesome math game that might be addicting.
Fix the following and I think you'd have a winning app:
- There is no way of alerting the player that he/she went over the number and thats why the tiles didn't clear. A bit frustrating for a child.
- Selecting more than two tiles to get the correct sum makes you run out of moves. Was that the purpose? That should be an option in later levels.
- The opponent section is distracting and serves no purpose. Don't discourage a new player by seeing how he's getting beaten. This could be an optional feature or a feature introduced in later levels. You could even play against friends/classmates?
- We can't reset games. I play the apps before I let my daughter play. Now, I can't go back to level 1!
- Absolutist Ltd
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Absolutist Ltd, 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.