Mahjong Solitaire is a matching game for one player. The goal of the game is to remove all tiles out of the board by pairs.
Select tiles with the same picture and they will disappear. Only free tiles that are not covered are allowed to remove.
- 20 background pictures
- 9 tilesets
- hint, undo and shuffle board options
- shadow option
- clear big tiles
- autosave when exit or take a call
- no interference with music player
All tiles graphics were remastered for high screen resolutions.
Fixed small tile drawing artifacts.
New background themes for iPad.
Fixed memory leaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t Listen to 1 Stars
This game is incredibly fun. My boyfriend and I have downloaded and challenged each other to see who can finish every layout first. Needless to say (I’m winning). Early levels are super easy and great to learn for him, being he didn’t know how to play. Best part of this game: NOT ONE SINGLE AD!! You can’t beat that nowadays considering every other game is ruined by them.
To address the 1 star reviews you’ll find:
- Yes, if you complete the game and want to play the additional layouts, the additional 100 is $1.99. Anyone who is complaining about having to pay for additional levels when they give you a large quantity to play with for free is ridiculous. You’re not going to go broke over $2.
- No, you don’t have to pay to shuffle, get hints, etc. That may have been how it worked last year, but I’ve not been charged for a single thing.
- No, the game is not rigged to force you to shuffle in order to win. I’ve gone through every single free layout without having to shuffle. You’re just not mastering that level bud.
- The game has never frozen/crashed for me or my boyfriend (iPhone X and iPhone 7P). As a technician, I want to recommend that you address potential software issues with your own devices before you try to ruin the rating for someone’s game. Or maybe leave a more constructive explanation other than “it doesn’t work” so the developers can fix their bugs.
ENJOY THE GAME! IT’S GREAT!
This one is perfect for me
I’ve downloaded several versions of mahjong over the years, and found this one to have good games that I can easily see and play. I opted to buy additional games in this app to support the developer and have enjoyed each one. I also appreciate that this app doesn’t make you pay to dim/highlight available tiles, hints or undo you last move.
Other apps have wonky colors and designs that are hard to tell apart and have no way to change the tiles for free. No thanks! And other apps have stories or things to collect as you play to earn hints, undos, etc. And still others have you pay up for pretty much any help at all. Ick!
I absolutely love this app and play throughout the day.
I simply cannot recommend highly enough. Try it and I bet you’ll enjoy it as well.
Great Way To Pass The Time
I play a lot of games that are stupid and annoying after a while. However this game is not one of them, I can play this for hours without getting bored. The best part is it's healthy for you! ( I AM NOT A MOM, I AM A TEENAGER) I just like games the improve your logic especially when it helps your reaction time. I enjoy that this game is a game, but also helps you at the same time. This can also act as a stress reliever, I get very stressed and this acts as a way to calm down. It keeps your mind off stuff and is healthy ( not to mention addictive). I recommend this to anyone looking for a way to pass the time and de stress and relax not even realizing the health benefits.👍👍😄😃
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mahjong, OOO
- 73.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mahjong
- In-App Purchases
- Additional 100 layouts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.