Design professional, mobile-ready, responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices that work with all email clients, no HTML coding required!
Join designers, marketers, web professionals and businesses around the world that create amazing newsletters with Mail Designer.
## Built for designers
With over 80 professional templates, millions of layout combinations, built-in image editing tools and advanced typography and web-font support, your newsletters have never looked this good.
## Works with every email client
Mail Designer 365 produces modern, tried & test HTML that works with all email clients (yes, even Outlook).
## Send direct, or export to your Newsletter service
Email your team directly from your own email address through Mail Designer 365, or export to your preferred email service provider.
## Share with your team
Share a web-based preview of your design and get feedback from team-members using any device.
· Visual drag and drop layout editor for millions of layout options
· Build mobile-optimized newsletters – even show or hide content just on smartphones
· Automatic batch image compression for photos & gifs
· Use Text Styles for easy editing and changes
· Built-in image cropping and adjustments
· Image effects, filters and transformation options
· Web-font (and fallback) support with over 600 web-fonts
· Create stunning tables with mobile-optimized card layouts
· Create, save and re-use design components
· Support for animated GIFs
· Tools to easily design buttons and callouts
· Social media icons and call-to-action buttons included
Advanced Sending Features
· Live preview: See your design on the latest iPhones & iPads
· Preflight-checking finds broken links and other issues
· Add an inbox preview snippet for improved open-rates
· Access to the Mail Designer 365 Testmail service, for quick sending & feedback
· Mail Designer 365 Approvals: Share a web-based preview of your design and get feedback from your team
· Team Feedback and Todo tools
· your email account
· MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
· Direct Mail
· Export as HTML and upload to any newsletter service or markteting automation platform
· Export as a PDF
· Export as a website
· Export guides for all popular newsletter services
Test-drive Mail Designer 365 for free. No obligation, no cancelation needed.
After your test-drive, Mail Designer 365 is available with an annual or monthly subscription plan:
Mail Designer 365 Business 1 month - $29,99
Mail Designer 365 Business 12 months - $179,99
Mail Designer 365 Business Premium 1 month - $39,99
Mail Designer 365 Business Premium 12 months - $239,99
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. To disable auto-renewal, visit your App Store Account Settings after purchasing.
Questions? Get in touch!
We can’t wait to see what you create with Mail Designer 365!
Your Mail Designer 365 Team
· HTML Export now has an option to rename image files completely, instead of just prefixing them
· An issue that could cause sluggigh performance after browsing for Unsplash images has been fixed
· An issue under macOS El Capitan (10.11) has been fixed
Your Mail Designer 365 Team
Ratings and Reviews
I noticed that some others here complained that it exported only image files which made me hesitant to buy it. I did though and am failry pleased with it. Although it’s not a complete drag and drop it does a pretty decent job compaired to other email builders. I’m not happy that my Pro license got wiped out by the advent of 365…I do take issue with the company over that. In my opinion, if you bought the pro version you should be grandfathered in and not have to pay ANY additional. The 365 cost should only apply to NEW purchases.
Okay, rant over, back to the issue of exporting images. I think what people are NOT paying attention to is the type of block they’re dropping into the layout. If you drop an image block into the layout and add all kinds of text, it will export as an image file. The program identifes it as such. If you add in a TEXT block, it is exported as text, not an image. I have experimented with a few HTML designs and this is what I have experienced. If your complaint as that it only exported images, do yourself a favor and try the program again. It works well.
Not what I was hoping for
I so wish I didn’t pay so much for this software, as I just deleted it from my Mac. I was looking for a solution to help me deal with the fact that Mail no longer has templates, and I use them several times a week. I didn’t have a difficult time setting up the template- that was all pretty easy. I had issues setting up my own custom domain email address. Once I finally got it working, I later found out that none of my recipients received their emails. There were no error warning or anything coming up to let me know that was the case. It created a huge problem for me, as the info was timely and pertainent for the recipients. Emails from support were vague and rather unhelpful. I politely asked for a refund, but they said no. They did say they were committed to getting it to work, but any of the info they gave me prior to this exchange did not work for me. I simply did not want to waste any more time than I already did trying to fix the issues when there are other alternatives that were less hassle. I’m sure they think it was "operator error," but I’ve never had an issues setting up my email software or anything of the like.
So, unless you have an IT team to help you facilitate trying to get this work, I would choose another alternative. Complete waste of money for me since they won’t stand behind their product.
Great program - quick to learn
Great program - quick to learn and easy to create beautiful emails in short time.
This is my 3rd year using and I really like it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.