Design professional, mobile-ready, responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices that work with all email clients, no HTML coding required!
Join designers, marketers, web professionals and businesses around the world that create amazing newsletters with Mail Designer.
## Built for designers
With over 100 professional templates, millions of layout combinations, built-in image editing tools and advanced typography and web-font support, your newsletters have never looked this good.
## Works with every email client
Mail Designer 365 produces modern, tried & test HTML that works with all email clients (yes, even Outlook).
## Send direct, or export to your Newsletter service
Email your team directly from your own email address through Mail Designer 365, or export to your preferred email service provider.
## Share with your team
Share a web-based preview of your design and get feedback from team-members using any device.
· Visual drag and drop layout editor for millions of layout options
· Build mobile-optimized newsletters – even show or hide content just on smartphones
· Automatic batch image compression for photos & gifs
· Use Text Styles for easy editing and changes
· Built-in image cropping and adjustments
· Image effects, filters and transformation options
· Web-font (and fallback) support with over 600 web-fonts
· Create stunning tables with mobile-optimized card layouts
· Create, save and re-use design components
· Support for animated GIFs
· Tools to easily design buttons and callouts
· Social media icons and call-to-action buttons included
Advanced Sending Features
· Live preview: See your design on the latest iPhones & iPads
· Preflight-checking finds broken links and other issues
· Add an inbox preview snippet for improved open-rates
· Access to the Mail Designer 365 Testmail service, for quick sending & feedback
· Mail Designer 365 Approvals: Share a web-based preview of your design and get feedback from your team
· Team Feedback and Todo tools
· your email account
· MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
· Direct Mail
· Export as HTML and upload to any newsletter service or markteting automation platform
· Export as a PDF
· Export as a website
· Export guides for all popular newsletter services
Test-drive Mail Designer 365 for free. No obligation, no cancelation needed.
After your test-drive, Mail Designer 365 is available with an annual or monthly subscription plan:
Mail Designer 365 Business 1 month - $29,99
Mail Designer 365 Business 12 months - $179,99
Mail Designer 365 Business Premium 1 month - $39,99
Mail Designer 365 Business Premium 12 months - $239,99
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. To disable auto-renewal, visit your App Store Account Settings after purchasing.
Questions? Get in touch!
We can’t wait to see what you create with Mail Designer 365!
Your Mail Designer 365 Team
· Preformance improvements related to dragging windows and images
· Stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!
I am a retired Graphic Designer who now owns and runs a winery. I use Mail Designer for all my emails with our wine club members. It gives me the flexability to use the fonts and design layouts that I am so picky about.
Unable to use Templates
I've clicked on 25 different templates. After paying for the upgrade it often tells me I need to upgrade my plan.
I noticed that some others here complained that it exported only image files which made me hesitant to buy it. I did though and am failry pleased with it. Although it’s not a complete drag and drop it does a pretty decent job compaired to other email builders. I’m not happy that my Pro license got wiped out by the advent of 365…I do take issue with the company over that. In my opinion, if you bought the pro version you should be grandfathered in and not have to pay ANY additional. The 365 cost should only apply to NEW purchases.
Okay, rant over, back to the issue of exporting images. I think what people are NOT paying attention to is the type of block they’re dropping into the layout. If you drop an image block into the layout and add all kinds of text, it will export as an image file. The program identifes it as such. If you add in a TEXT block, it is exported as text, not an image. I have experimented with a few HTML designs and this is what I have experienced. If your complaint as that it only exported images, do yourself a favor and try the program again. It works well.
- Tower One GmbH
- 153.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TOWER ONE
- In-App Purchases
- Business $29.99
- Business $179.99
- Business $29.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.