Mail to PDF is related to our widespread file manager and PDF Editor called MobiFolders. Mail to PDF offers you a very appreciated function for importing e-mails. Mail to PDF can save your e-mail in PDF files or import file attachments from the mail.
You can keep the imported files locally regardless of the mail server, archive them or send them to any user.
Here are major features of our program:
• Archiving of e-mails in PDF documents
• Archiving of e-mail attachments
• Sending E-Mails with multiple attachments
• Copy or move of files and directories by drag & drop
• Import and export photos from/to the photo gallery
• Unpack protected or simple ZIP and RAR archives
• Optional password protection
• FILE VIEWER for the following file types •
- PDF and Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Keynote, Numbers, Pages)
- Image files (JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF)
- Videos, whose Codex supports the iOS
- Other files (HTML, RTF, RTFD)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Enhancements in version 1.2
• Important adjustments to the iOS 8
• Other enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Self Contained with a Few Issues (iPad Pro, iOS 12)
It will reach out to the mail server and convert your desired Email to PDF handily. A couple of issues...
1. It locks up when you use “Open With...” to try and open it in anything else. You can’t copy the PDF to where you need it.
2. Regarding Google; it you have two-factor authentication enabled, it won’t authenticate even if you generate an app password for it. So, can’t use it with Gmail.
Fantastic but missing one feature
This app is fantastic! It is the only iOS app that I know that 1) converts e-mails into PDFs with all the right information (e.g., date, time, sender, subject, etc) and 2) in a format that closely matches the original e-mail (html and graphics). My only disappointment is that this app does not support Microsoft Exchange. Otherwise, it would be perfect. Also, it would be great if there is a version of this app for the iPhone.
Very Useful App
This app works easily and flawlessly. My only wish is that somehow it could become an extension to Apple's Mail app for iOS. It would be great to be in Mail, decide to save a mail entry as a PDF, and engage Mail to PDF as an extension like one could from Safari.
Perhaps Apple and Telejur could work something out for a future iOS update . . .
In the meanwhile thanks to the staff at Telejur for the most useful app!
The developer, Telejur Software Solutions GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Telejur Software Solutions GmbH - Germany
- 58.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Telejur Software Solutions GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.