Access, view and manage mail from all your email accounts in one place. Get control of your inbox with new options to block unwanted senders and mute notifications from overly active threads. Create professional-looking email messages on the go with desktop-class text formatting tools. Add images, scan documents, create sketches and attach files using the handy new Format Bar.
• Access email from iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, and Outlook as well as many other email providers — all in one place.
• View all of your accounts in a single inbox, choose a specific mailbox, or filter to see just Unread or Flagged messages.
• Find messages by sender, recipient, or subject. Top Hits make it easy to find what you’re looking for.
• Manage your inbox by blocking a sender or muting notifications from an overly active thread.
• Flag important contacts as VIPs to receive notifications when their email messages arrive.
• Triage email messages using swipe gestures that help you quickly archive, delete, flag, or mark
messages as read or unread.
• Add images, scan documents, create sketches, attach files and access text formatting tools from the handy new Format Bar.
• Format font style, size, and color; strikethrough and alignment; numbered and bulleted lists; and indent and outdent with new desktop-class formatting tools.
• Use Markup to add drawings, comments, or a signature to photos and documents.
• Use Mail Drop to send large attachments from any account through iCloud.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
- Apple Inc.
- 2.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.