This is Mailbutler, the companion app to our popular email extension which makes your inbox smarter. Mailbutler gives you everything you need to maximize your productivity and keep your email on point. It offers a multitude of useful, productivity-boosting features, and with our companion app, you can use our features on the go, never missing a trick. An extension of our desktop email app, it brings all of your tracking and insights features to your mobile, meaning you can send emails on your desktop and follow their progress on your phone. Features include:
• Email Tracking: More information needed? Send tracked emails from your mobile phone and use the app to find out when, where, and how often your email or link was opened
• Contacts: See all information about your contacts in the same place. Get essential insights into your contacts to maintain peak customer communication
• Tasks: Always remember to take action. Attach to-do items to your contacts and emails.
• Notes: Add notes to your emails and contacts so you never forget any information.
• Collaborators: Be consistent. Share contacts, notes, tasks, signatures, templates and more across your whole team
=== Who is Mailbutler for? ===
• Freelancers, independent professionals, and marketers
• Businesses, marketing teams, and sales teams which prioritise direct client communication
• Teams which need clear, easy, and productive internal communication
• Productivity-lovers who want to achieve more with emails and reach Inbox Zero!
=== Why Mailbutler? ===
• Focus on important projects and improve time management without distractions
• Includes a wide range of useful features and our desktop version has affordable plans for every business’s needs
• Mailbutler never accesses or reads your emails
• Ensures your emails are the best they can possibly be
• Helps you to improve your customer communication and build new prospects, clients and contacts
=== Testimonials ===
“Without a doubt, I recommend Mailbutler. It’s revolutionized my inbox.” Hollie Barac, Accountability and Productivity Partner
“Mailbutler’s support feels personal and it’s what sets them apart from so many other companies.” Craig Bowman, President of Common Ground Consulting
“With Email Tracking I can focus my energy on serving clients instead of chasing emails.” Charlene Brown, Owner of Bklyn Custom Designs
“The ability to add notes and tasks directly in my email client is very helpful and I’ve never seen another program that offers this feature in such an integrated way.” Jeff Sanders, Productivity Coach
=== Why wait? Get Mailbutler right now ===
The Mailbutler mobile app is free, but you need to have the desktop version of Mailbutler to be able to use it.
All new Mailbutler users get a 14-day free trial so they can try out all our features and decide which plan is the best for them, and we don’t require any credit cards details until you subscribe to a plan, so you can opt out at any time!
Mailbutler Tracking Plan - Basic email and link tracking for people who just want to track their emails - €3,95 per month/€39,50 per year
Mailbutler Professional Plan - For professionals who want to better organize their inbox – €7,95 per month/€79,50 per year
Mailbutler Smart Plan - For heavy email users who need advanced inbox features - €12,95 per month/€129,50 per year
Mailbutler Business Plan - The full package for teams that want the definitive email productivity extension – €29,95 per month/€299,50 per year
Terms of Service: https://www.mailbutler.io/terms-and-conditions/
=== Got questions? ===
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
=== Connect with us! ===
Ratings and Reviews
Works well in conjunction with Mac plugin
With notifications turned on, this app works especially well to let you know when your messages have been read. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have the level on integration with iOS Mail as the plugin has on the Mac side, but the developer does keep improving the app to give it better stand-alone functionality. I’d love to see Apple let the Mailbutler team embed their apps functionality directly into the native iOS Mail app, much like 3rd party keyboard integration works. Short of that, I hope this app evolves into a full-fledged, stand-alone iOS email app so I can take full advantage of all of the features the plugin has on the desktop.
A first-rate plug-in for Apple Mail moves to iOS
First of all, if you never heard of Mailbutler then you need to crawl out from under the rock and start making your email more productive.
There are so many things I could say about the plug-in that would take paragraphs to write. I will try to instead explain it as simply as I can: Mailbutler takes boring Apple Mail and turbochargers it into a productivity super center where your email experience becomes streamlined thanks to its Swiss army knife of tools that assist you in keeping on top of your mail clutter.
I have been using Mailbutler for several years now and was elated to find it's now available for iOS. Now, when on the road, I can use this app to see who has opened my mail. It's one of the just many perks I have already enjoyed on my desktop client.
What I am very optimistic about is where Mailbutler goes next with their iOS integration. I have spoken to their team and they seem to be very ambitious about bringing many more of their desktop features to the mobile format. This is very exciting and the reason I will continue to support this company in all their future endeavors.
Changed my life!
I couldn’t imagine my life without Mailbutler anymore! Being able to pre-program emails to be sent at specific times has saved me from always having to be on call to send reminders to my boss. I can set and forget — and my computer doesn’t even need to be on. Another things I love is that Mailbutler tells me when emails I sent have been opened and even if the recipients have clicked on the links or opened the attachments. My third favorite thing is that I can stop the sending process within a set amount of time I configured, for those times you hit send and realize you forgot a detail or need to delete something. Awesome app!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mailbutler GmbH
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Mailbutler GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $8.49
- Business (Monthly) $31.99
- Professional+ (Monthly) $14.99
- Professional (Yearly) $86.99
- Professional+ (Yearly) $149.99
- Business (Yearly) $329.99