This is Mailbutler, the email plugin which makes your inbox smarter. Mailbutler gives you a multitude of useful, productivity-boosting features which you can access right in your inbox. They include:
• Send Later: Schedule emails to be sent at a preferred date and time.
• Recipient Optimized Scheduling: Suggests the best time for you to send an email to maximize your chances of it being opened.
• Email Tracking: Find out when, where, and how often your email or link was opened.
• Snooze: Snooze less important emails temporarily and they’ll reappear at a time of your choosing.
• Undo Send: Recall outgoing messages after they’ve been sent.
• Contacts: Get essential insights into your contacts to maintain peak customer communication.
• Signatures: Beautiful and professional email signatures with extensive creative control.
• Templates: Craft message templates to increase productivity and efficiency.
• Attachment Reminder: Mailbutler reminds you to attach your file before your message is sent.
• Tasks & Notes: Attach to-do items and notes to your contacts and emails so you never forget any important information.
• Follow-up Reminder: Set a follow-up reminder on contacts or emails and never forget to follow up.
• Teams: Be consistent. Share contacts, notes, tasks, signatures, templates and more across your whole team.
=== Why Mailbutler? ===
• We’re constantly upgrading and revamping features based on customer feedback
• Mailbutler integrates directly and easily into your Apple Mail email client
• Cross-platform functionality means if other members of your team are using other email clients, Mailbutler still works perfectly
• All your messages are secure and never accessed or read by Mailbutler
• Every user gets a 14-day free trial with no credit card required
• Our dedicated customer support team responds to all queries within 24 hours
=== Testimonials ===
“Without a doubt, I recommend Mailbutler. It’s revolutionized my inbox.” Hollie Barac, Accountability and Productivity Partner
“Mailbutler’s support feels personal and it’s what sets them apart from so many other companies.” Craig Bowman, President of Common Ground Consulting
“With Email Tracking I can focus my energy on serving clients instead of chasing emails.” Charlene Brown, Owner of Bklyn Custom Designs
=== Got questions? ===
Contact us anytime at email@example.com
Head to our Support Center for detailed help on using Mailbutler
=== Connect with us! ===
- app description updated
Ratings and Reviews
A very good utility for "power" emailers
Mailbutler has lots of creative features to make Apple Mail much more powerful. The "Follow-Up Reminders" feature has a lot of potential, but I think the fact that it applies to EVERY email you send is a problem. It would be great if they gave you more customized control over that feature. What it does great is remind you when a sent email goes unanswered for a customizable period of time. But with all the email I send out, I don't particulary care whether they get responded to. For example, maybe I'm just sending an informational email that does not require a response. If I need to know if they received it, I have Mailbutler's "Read Receipt" feature for that. With a reminder coming up for every single email, you kind of lose track. Solution: Add a button on the compose windows that allows you to check it only if you want to be reminded about THAT email's lack of response. This way only the ones I'm needing responses on will catch my attention. And if you don't check the box, Mailbutler wouldn't remind you. That would be my suggestion to make it far more useful.
The Watermark :(
So, I've been using this mail add-on for a few years after my previous mac had to be wiped clean and I know longer had the command line where apple mail would automatically notify me when an email was read. Due to not savnig the proper command line, I installed this. I only needed emails to be read from certain people on occasion and was perfectly fine having access to only 30 monthly read email notifications. Still not needing more than 30 read notification or not needing them for every single email, I'm stuck with this huge embedded watermark that I hate. Like, the whole purpose of wanting to be anonymous on having read receipts set up is not to have advertisment embedded in the email letting people know that the email notifies the sender that the email has been opened. To my knowledge, I do not recall any email from the company/developer taking a poll on whether or not users are okay with any changes that result in having a watermark?
Mailbutler does what Apple does not
As a Gmail user, I'd previously made use of the Send Later feature or its templates, but the interface on the Web just wasn't for me. I prefer using the native Apple Mail app on my MacBook because it's simple and works the way I need it to without having to download several third-party mail client - believe me, I've tried most of them. But it doesn't seem like Apple Mail is something the folks in Cupertino are at all interested in giving new, productive feature to. Mailbutler is the add-on that makes takes Apple Mail from good to great. As a small business owner, I use this to track my customer interaction, follow up on my own work and send scheduled emails to keep in front of my customer and up to date with our files. Thank you, Mailbutler!
Developer Response ,
You're very welcome and thank you for taking the time to share your support experience 😎
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mailbutler GmbH
- 13.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Mailbutler GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $7.99
- Business (Monthly) $29.49
- Professional (Yearly) $77.99
- Professional+ (Monthly) $12.49
- Business (Yearly) $294.99
- Professional+ (Yearly) $124.99