Meet Mailbutler, your personal assistant that brings productivity-boosting features straight to Apple Mail!
Featured on MacUpdate, Lifehacker, MacStories...
**Top email productivity tools to take control of your inbox**
**35 Best Google Chrome Extensions in 2018**
• Snooze: Focus on what matters! Snooze less important emails temporarily and let them pop up again at a desired time
• Tracking: Find out when, where, and how often your email / link has been opened
• Send Later: Schedule emails to be sent on a preferred date and time
• Undo Send: Made a mistake? Recall your outgoing messages after they are sent
• Unsubscribe: Opt-out of unwanted newsletters easily with one click
• Signatures: Beautiful and professional email signatures
• Templates: Write faster with stored message templates available anytime
• Attachment Reminder: Reminds you when you forget to include an attachment
• Tasks & Notes: Attach to-do items and notes along with your emails
• Team features: Easily delegate tasks and share custom signatures / message templates
===Mailbutler is perfect for:===
• Freelancers, independent professionals, marketers
• Businesses, marketing teams, sales teams that prioritise direct client communication
• Internal communications for teams and project members
• Productivity-lovers who want to achieve more with emails and reach Inbox Zero!
Focus on important projects & improve time management without distractions
• Light-weight & easy to use extension - integrated to Gmail’s native interface
• Plan & send your emails anytime - even when you’re offline
• Unlike other email extensions, your messages are secured and never read by us
• Measure your email engagement easily through advanced tracking
• Achieve & engage more with prospects, clients and contacts: right inside Apple Mail!
"Mailbutler is by far the best personal productivity app I have used. Absolutely essential in any workflow! Now I can not live without delay sending." António Lino, Managing Partner, Topologia
"Mailbutler has been the missing link in making my use of email as efficient as possible. It is logical, simple to use and my professional life is definitely easier with it." Jez Moore, Founder, The Azur Collection
"The attachment reminder is the killer feature for me. Simple and effective. It saved me more than a couple of times. Impossible to be unproductive with Mailbutler." - Cristiano Orlandi, Founder, Winitalia
===Supercharge your emails today===
MAILBUTLER PROFESSIONAL – Unlimited access to all professional features – 7.99€ monthly, 79,99€ yearly
MAILBUTLER BUSINESS – Unlimited access to all business features – 29.99€ monthly, 299,99€ yearly
*Price may vary by location. Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and canceled by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.mailbutler.io/terms-and-conditions/
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
===Connect with us!===
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A very good utility for "power" emailers
Mailbutler has lots of creative features to make Apple Mail much more powerful. The "Follow-Up Reminders" feature has a lot of potential, but I think the fact that it applies to EVERY email you send is a problem. It would be great if they gave you more customized control over that feature. What it does great is remind you when a sent email goes unanswered for a customizable period of time. But with all the email I send out, I don't particulary care whether they get responded to. For example, maybe I'm just sending an informational email that does not require a response. If I need to know if they received it, I have Mailbutler's "Read Receipt" feature for that. With a reminder coming up for every single email, you kind of lose track. Solution: Add a button on the compose windows that allows you to check it only if you want to be reminded about THAT email's lack of response. This way only the ones I'm needing responses on will catch my attention. And if you don't check the box, Mailbutler wouldn't remind you. That would be my suggestion to make it far more useful.
Mailbutler does what Apple does not
As a Gmail user, I'd previously made use of the Send Later feature or its templates, but the interface on the Web just wasn't for me. I prefer using the native Apple Mail app on my MacBook because it's simple and works the way I need it to without having to download several third-party mail client - believe me, I've tried most of them. But it doesn't seem like Apple Mail is something the folks in Cupertino are at all interested in giving new, productive feature to. Mailbutler is the add-on that makes takes Apple Mail from good to great. As a small business owner, I use this to track my customer interaction, follow up on my own work and send scheduled emails to keep in front of my customer and up to date with our files. Thank you, Mailbutler!
Download the app from the developer...
Download the app from the developer, NOT from the App store. I downloaded this app from the App store. After the convoluted install (you have to remember to activate the plug in from the Mail preferences menu if you're running Mojave), NOTHING worked. The send later button didn't work, the snooze button didn't work, the reminder button didn't work, the notes button didn't work, the tasks button didn't work... The list goes on. The app, as downloaded from the App Store is totally useless.
I completely removed the app from my system. A bit difficult because there is no way that I could see to do it from the app.
Then I installed the app by downloading it from the developer's website. That install worked. The buttons worked. Not sure if I'll keep it installed, there are a lot of hoops to dive through to get the app to work with your email account. You have to set up an account online with the developer, and give the app access to your gmail accounts etc. And the developer keeps a log of your activities on their server. That might be a deal breaker.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mailbutler GmbH
- 13.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Mailbutler GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Professional (Monthly) $8.49
- Business (Monthly) $31.99
- Professional (Yearly) $86.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.