MailChimp Subscribe is a highly customizable, free signup form builder. Connect your MailChimp account, create a form, and start collecting subscribers in minutes.
Collect addresses offline
- With MailChimp Subscribe, you can collect email addresses and store them locally on your iPad, even when you’re not online.
- MailChimp Subscribe’s user-friendly design tools let you show off your logo, customize background images, add groups to forms, and quickly manage new subscribers—all with just a few taps.
Multiple accounts and forms
- Manage different teams on the same tablet. Switch from your day job to your passion project on the fly. Multiple accounts makes multitasking a breeze.
Protect your forms
- Enjoy the added security of locking your forms with a passcode.
- MailChimp Subscribe requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for free at MailChimp.com.
More than 8 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send more than 600 million emails every day.
We've been hard at work on some fixes to improve your experience with MailChimp Subscribe.
Here's what's new in version 3.1:
- Subscribers who failed to sync due to a network error will now be automatically re-tried
- Bug fixes
If you're enjoying Subscribe, please leave us a review. If something's not working for you, you have a great idea, or just want to say hello, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Mail Chimp at your Fingertips.
That’s what this app does!
I have been using MailChimp for about a year or more for a club membership and it is terrific. This app that works with it keeps getting better and better. I can go to it anytime to get a report, add a person, and do almost everything that I could do on the website.
It simplifies everything. MailChimp at your fingertips!
The other app, Mail Chimp’s “Subscribe” makes a great compliment to this app. Both apps are Great!
Very useful App
Before I discovered this app, I used a Google Form to record attendance and contact info at our organization's meetings. This required me to export the info from the Google Sheet the data was stored in to a CSV file, then go through a painfully complicated import job into Mail Chimp each month.
This app is great! If I have an internet connection at the meeting, the entries are automatically uploaded / updated as they are entered. If there is no connection available, the data is uploaded as soon as I have a connection. Very useful. Saves me a ton of time and anxiety.
Jan 2018 update: Strange, just had a Meeting and collected data which the app says was collected and synced. Well went to the list and guess what? None of the entries were synced with my list. No telling how long it hasn’t been working. Only discovered because I went in to the list to correct something entered by a couple of the entrants.
Guess I will be going back to the Google Form.
Great for Business
Have been using this app since the first version for email signups. Works great! Have tied to automations that guide subscribers through UX experience. Would not be the same without this tool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.