Mailings is a professional, private email delivery app for sending personalized email messages to large groups of contacts. It's the best bulk email marketing app for the Mac!
Visit our website for other information and a demo.
For business or personal use, Mailings can send thousands of messages, or just a hundred, directly from your own Mac.
Using Mailings ensures the privacy of recipient addresses, message content and tracking data.
Conveniently employ Mailings anytime to email:
• Marketing campaigns
• Mail's Stationery postcards and announcements
• Any web page on the Internet
• Raw source generated by other mail clients
Connect with your customers by publishing to the web with the tools of your choice and then share by email with Mailings, optionally using secure connections. Easily track your results with the Message Monitor by listening for messages that have been opened, right on your computer. Tracking data is stored in a database on your computer, in human readable XML text format, exportable to CSV format, and can be organized separately for each mailing or as "all in one."
With no intention of re-inventing the wheel, Mailings integrates with other key applications you already have for performing certain tasks. This includes preview and SPAM detection in Mail and other mail clients, sending any web page loaded in Safari and other browsers, accessing Address Book for addressing and customizing message content. This integration is so tight in fact that Mailings is a breeze to learn and fun to use!
Written only for Mac OS X, a distinctive characteristic of Mailings is the simple interface that facilitates quick and easy access to its many powerful features including:
• Easy to use, intuitive interface
• Handles thousands of recipients
• Secure (SSL) messaging for private delivery
• Document oriented for managing re-usable settings
• Automated mail server setup, multiple server support
• Real message preview to aid junk mail detection
• Extensive Address Book support including smart groups & distribution lists
• Import recipients and tagged data from CSV files
• Import recipients from Entourage groups directly
• Sends web pages and HTML or plain text files
• Supports Mail Stationery
• Loads current browser URLs
• Attachments of any type
• HTML with embedded images
• Built-in template tags for easy personalization
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript execution for implementing custom template tags
• Preamble and epilogue for HTML message body
• Plain text alternative option for HTML messages
• Sends raw source (eml) messages
• Supports all character sets
• HTML imaging
• Multi-page PDF splitting, folder zipping
• Tailor-made messages using template tags
• Various personalization capabilities
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript Template tags
• Subject line can include template tags
• Attachment pathnames can include template tags
Sending, Tracking and Logging
• Error recovery automatically resends to unsent recipients
• Message Monitor tells you who opened your messages
• Message rate control, "Throttle," to meet mail server bandwidth
• "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
• Console logging, with optional detailed mode
• Detailed progress monitoring
• Automatic report generation at completion
• Automatic raw source archiving at mailing completion
• Scheduling for sending at off-peak times
• Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
Mailing's evolution has been guided by the suggestions of very many users over the course of 7+ years. This is what makes the Mailings feature list so remarkable and relevant. Our objective is to continue this tradition of adopting user input to extend its functionality, please join the Mailings community.
• Update for Mac OS 10.11
• Fixed a bug opening the Mailings Log and Reports folder from the File Menu and Progress window.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t upgrade if your version is working.
At the very least do a time machine backup or something first.
Ugh, I should have known better. Everything has been working fine and I’ve been using Mailings for many years with no problems. Just updated in the app store and boom, I can’t load an html file without Mailings crashing. This is on a fairly clean install of El Capitan.
I should have paid more attention to the reviews (Hind sight)
I bought this app about a month ago. It hasn't ever worked. Crashed when I tried to upload any file. Now, after updating to Mojave, the program quits immediately on launch. bad kernal. I feel like I've been scammed.
Went through the entire online tutorial. Wrote customer service twice. Programmed kept crashing. After two days and over 60 crashes, gave up and uninstalled. Great idea, not ready for market. Would have been more patient if Customer Service hadn't told me it was my problem and treated me like I was crazy. Here is an idea: sell software that is ready for market. How do you get your money back?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.