The best Microsoft Outlook msg and Winmail.dat converter on the App Store.
Have you got old e-mails archived somewhere? Have you ever wished that your Mac could read your old Microsoft Outlook .msg files? If so, MailRaider could be just what you need. If you need even more power then MailRaider Pro is the tool for you.
In additional to all of the power of MailRaider, MailRaider Pro gives you:
* The same great support that you get with MailRaider, conveniently available through the 45RPMSoftware website, via email and the support forums.
* No hidden costs - pay once, and you have all the functionality that MailRaider Pro can offer, without costly in-app upgrades.
* Bulk processing. Hundreds of emails to process? No problem! Just fire up the Bulk Processing tool, and relax while MailRaider Pro converts your email for you.
* The option to display your email with the formatting intact, as it was originally sent, or as plain text. It's your choice.
* The ability to save into a customisable XML format so that you can further process your email using tools of your own.
* Spotlight and Quicklook support - if you only want to read your email then you don't even need to load MailRaider Pro.
* Customisable user interface - only show the tools that you need.
* Beautiful icons and an entirely 'Retina' optimised user interface.
* Detailed help, covering all the functionality of MailRaider Pro, and including useful tips on how to get help on using MailRaider Pro.
* Support for myriad formats:
.msg (Microsoft Outlook)
.oft (Microsoft Outlook Template file)
winmail.dat (Microsoft TNEF)
(Opening and Saving)
.eml (Microsoft Outlook Express, and others)
.rtf (Microsoft Rich Text Format)
.xml (eXtensible Markup Language)
.ics (MIME Appointment - for export to Apple Calendar)
.mbox (MIME Mailbox - for saving multiple messages into an Apple Mail folder)
.vcf (MIME Contacts - for export to Apple Contacts)
This version contains updates for macOS 10.15, addition of functionality to bulk export PDF archives, and improvements when handling mixed encoding strings.
Ratings and Reviews
MailRaider Pro Saves the Day
Recently migrated from the MS world to Google G Suite. While we were still using Outlook, plenty of people attached emails within emails or exported emails in .msg and .eml formats. Gmail and G Suite can’t open these formats without the use of Chrome extensions which present security challenges. MailRaider Pro handles these files easily and gets the job done every time.
Finally able to open .msg files from Outlook PC users. Phew!
It doesn't show the images IN the email.
My .MSG emails have a lot of pictures and text together.
This program show all the images in a separate area called "Attachments". It doesn't show the text and images together. So it's impossible to figure out what they are talking about. (I have 10 images in the attachment area, but not in the message)
Unfortunately, this is not useful to me.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with MailRaider - it is true that for some emails the images don't show in line. In these circumstances, it would be helpful if you could contact us with a sample so that we can fix it in future versions. Please email support@45rpmsoftware and we'll do our best to resolve this problem.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pascal Harris
- 22.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009 - 2019 Pascal Harris
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.