If you wish for something really hard, Lariat the Witch might appear and offer to make your wish come true if you win a game of trivia, but if you lose, something bad might happen instead. How many lives will your ignorance ruin?
· 25+ diverse characters
· 50+ branching storylines
· 1000+ engaging questions for the modern geek
· 4 question categories with customizable frequency of appearance
· A character dying a horrible death because you don't watch enough anime
· Full support for English and Spanish languages
· Under 150 MB!
“Very cute, very endearing. I've nothing but positive things to say about the game.”
Rabbit Plays Games
“I loved every part of it. I absolutely recommend this game.”
- Added 11 new questions.
- Added the original titles of movies, shows, etc. next to the adapted ones when deemed appropriate.
- Changed or removed some of the most obscure questions.
- Reduced the chance of getting a question of an infrequent category.
- Fixed some typos.
- Reworded some questions to make them more clear.
- Fixed a bug that would hang the game if you entered the menu after the results on the "Just trivia" mode.
- Reduced the compression of the images to avoid artefacts.
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing game, but I do have an issue with it; there are a lot of anime questions. I tried messing with the settings but it didn’t really help, because I still got quite a bit of anime questions. Maybe you could make in the settings an option to turn off anime questions? (Keep in mind I don’t know anything about coding or gaming). Overall, I loved this game and was curious after watching YouTuber CrankGameplays play it; so I decided to see if it was on the App Store. And I was pleasantly surprised to find it. 😊
Too much anime!
I love the concept of this game and I am really enjoying it but for one thing: half the questions are about anime, a topic on which I know almost nothing.
As somebody else commented, the game is clearly for nerds and geeks, and I will happily take that title. But focusing so much on one category makes the game almost unplayable for people who aren't experts in that field.
If an update corrects this and adds a significant number of questions that have nothing to do with anime, so that the topics are much more balanced, I would gladly increase my rating.
Developer Response ,
Hi! The game is indeed for nerds and geeks, but there are many types of nerds and geeks! You can customize the different categories of questions from the settings menu to suit you, so go ahead and reduce the frequency of animation questions. Additionally, the latest update, 1.2.1, adds more questions to all categories.
Don't play this ever
I am over 50 and thought this is going to be stupid.
Stuff I know nothing about.
I got sucked in so bad even with all the anime questions (I guessed a lot) well today I finished it.
I found out after unfortunately you can adjust the questions.
I only played through maybe 8 rounds a second time I did not see not one.
I know 8 rounds is not a lot wish I would have seen the adjustment sooner.
Shhh (don't tell anyone I liked this game... a lot)
- Carlos Navarro Estrella
- 145 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Majorariatto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.