*** NEW FEATURES (in 1.8) ***
Added "Notes" section - add your custom notes to every project (no internet needed - the data is stored locally)
Implemented Push Notifications
Now users can interact with the ideas, save which ideas are done and which are in TODO list
"Capture yours" option now available in order to take photos of your creations
Added new designs, descriptions steps instructions.
Make it yourself - crafts,ideas,projects,designs is a great free app to those who like to make things right. Go through a lot of ideas and designs for making a great crafts, decorations, furniture and many many more.
Transmute your old and rusty staff into a great new things! Start today! Download the app now and make a lot of things, you can save them to your phone or share them with your friends.
*#* For EVERY review we will add a new idea!!!!!!!
Added new Launch screen and notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this whole Idea, it’s soo me. Only problem is that I can’t do anything at all, it’s like it just locks up or something. I get a stretched out picture of the project with arrows on each side of it which do nothing what so ever. How can I do anything with this? HELP!!!! I would love to get this working,... how can I? If I go to Tech support it takes me to a domain site that tell’s me that it’s for sale for $999. Not looking to purchase a domain, thinking about forgetting the whole thing. 🤨
Not sure what the point is
I thought this app would allow me to make my own step by step instructions. It doesn’t. It has a list of craft ideas you can do and it does provide step by step instructions for those items, but that is all it does. It’s basically just a list you scroll through. An ad pops up every time you click on one to view it. No big deal, IF the app was useful. I’m just going to list the issues:
- first photo showing the completed item is large, but the remaining that show the process are tiny.
- text in the instructions is so small it is unreadable.
- no landscape.
- I thought you were supposed to be able to append a photo of your completed item to the entry, but the camera feature only takes a screenshot for you to share.
- I couldn’t enter any notes. There is a spot for notes, but I can’t get anything to happen by clicking on it.
- no instructions, settings, or help.
- all of the craft ideas can easily be found on the internet in better format.
I do not like this app it makes me put my credit card number
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.