Make Music Count is the new creative Mathematics curriculum, by award winning educator Marcus Blackwell, that teaches each lesson through learning how to play a song on the piano. Each musical note that is played is derived by solving an algebraic equation. Here is a new method teachers can use to excite students about learning mathematics. Mathematics will be seen as fun while also strengthening students understanding of solving algebra equations once they Make Music Count!
Make Music Count Songs Subscription offers:
- Songs to play and enjoy learning piano
Make Music Count Songs Subscription Details:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account, and will automatically renew each month within 24 hours of your subscription ending. Cancel any time by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
Subscribe to Make Music Count songs for $1.99 (US dollar) per month
Apple Subscription Terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Make Music Count Terms & Conditions:
Send Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor Bug Fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes Virtual Learning Less Stressful
This app saved my life. During COVID, I became a teacher, kitchen chef, and dance battle judge. Everyday when I prepared lunch for my children they would be listening to music and asking me to judge their dance battles. I would refuse and insisted that they review their work. It was always a hassle to hold their attention on something meaningful. As a good teacher and parent I would make them turn the music off as I asked them random math questions. We would debate over time for dancing vs. multiplication but Make Music Count changed that. The girls dance while they practice their mathematics and I became free to cook. The girls said my lunch has never tasted so good. Thanks Make Music Count!! A great app for teachers, parents, students, dancers and chefs!
This is an excellent program that has been invaluable to our students and their appreciation for mathematics and music. I feel that this has defiantly sparked interest in many of our students!
This app is very good to learn music while living a very mobile lifestyle. I would fully recommend!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Make Music Count LLC
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Marcus Blackwell
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Maths with Piano $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.