MakePass allows you to create Apple Wallet passes quickly from any supported barcode. MakePass supports scanning and detecting barcodes from images, PDFs and directly from the camera, customizing the pass and storing it on Wallet so it will be synced across all your devices.
MakePass supports customizing the generated pass in multiple ways:
• Choose the type of the pass (Generic, Boarding Pass, Coupon, Event Ticket, Store Card).
• Custom title and description.
• Auto-detection of the color scheme of the pass from the input image.
• Custom background, foreground and label colors.
• On boarding passes, the transit type (Air, Boat, Bus, Train or Generic).
• Custom fields with labels that will be visible on the front of the pass.
• Optional relevant date, so the pass appears automatically on the lock screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I had to massage the image of my art institute pass a lot for the app to make a wallet card for me. It did work in the end.
App is still buggy, but idea is very usefull. I'm managing gift cards with this app, which I managed with PDFs before. When I want to add the code number and PIN it won't let me add for PIN more than 3 digits. When you try to click on card typ, e.x. Generic, you click generic but it first marks the one bellow. when you click multiple times, it checkmarks the correct row! I hope this software will be updated in future often, becuase it's really helpfull.
The app is very buggy (color picker is totally broken), not at all user friendly, and not particularly customizable. Pass2U seems nicer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.