What is ‘Makes You Wonder ?’
A lot of gentle exercises that will help to find your own voice with your own faith for your own world.
• ‘in your own world’ because that is where the church meets the world, all those relationships and connections that you make Monday-Saturday.
• ‘with your own faith’ because your journey is unique and so is the person you are talking to, and it doesn’t work trying to tell anyone what to think or what to say.
• ‘your own voice’ because when the words come from your heart and experience, people are powerfully touched. Yes, God has a part for you to play that no one else can.
MYW exercises do truly, slowly, strongly empower people. It is a unique, international resource, going where no other faith-sharing course goes. It can change the culture of the institutional church. No one is too old or too young or too smart or too dumb.
In the app, you can participate in “A Year of Wonder”, where you receive daily questions of faith and meaning to think over, maybe talk over. Do it as best you can, and get a friend on to it too. It’s better together. Doing these exercises will deepen your capacity to be real about your faith and your voice.
SMALL GROUP STUDIES - Makes You Wonder also has shorter small-group booklets. For church groups we have Purple Cow Workshops and for secular groups we have Wonder Workshops.
LEADERS TRAINING - The leaders training comprises My Story, Your Story, Our Story, The Story and the Leader’s Resources. Our aim is to have two people in every congregation who know how to lead these exercises. Why? Because we have seen two ways that untrained leaders subvert the goals of MYW to make it easy on themselves - they lead a lovely go-nowhere sharing-time, OR they turn it into a preaching time. Neither of these is what MYW does.
Download the app today.
- New search facility with filters
- User interface tweaks
- Performance improvements and general housekeeping
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.