Making Cards & Papercraft magazine, is the UK’s best value card making magazine, it’s packed full of detailed step-by-step card projects created by a team of highly talented contributors demonstrating a vast array of techniques to bring you a wide range of beautiful projects that are unique to Making Cards readers.
Every issue is packed full of inspiration and ideas along with top tips and handy hints. Plus, 16 FREE craft papers ready to download each issue. As a subscriber to the digital edition you also get exclusive extra content such as videos from our recognised designers, added photo galleries and much, much more…
So, if you’re looking to perfect your techniques or simply looking for inspiration, a Making Cards & Papercraft digital magazine subscription is right for you!
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: UK £2.99 / US $2.99 (1 Issue)
6 months: UK £14.99 / US $14.99 (6 Issues)
12 months: UK £24.99 / US $25.99 (13 Issues)*
*This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Warners Group Publications Plc
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Making Cards Auto-Renewable Subscription $3.99
- Making Cards Magazine Renewable Subscription 3 $17.49
- Making Cards Auto-Renewable Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.