Prostate Cancer from diagnosis through treatment and beyond.
Malecare app includes up-to-date guidance on treating prostate cancer, managing side effects, managing the cost of care, and living with prostate cancer.
Malecare is a companion to the Malecare.org website, a service of Malecare, the world’s leading men’s cancer support and advocacy nonprofit organization. All prostate cancer information on Malecare was developed and approved by members of Malecare. Malecare is supported by donations from patients and caregivers.
* Podcasts, documents and videos customized to your prostate cancer diagnosis, treatment path and emotional status.
* Links to your prostate cancer social network and online support group.
• Continually updated Prostate Cancer content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews.
• Learn more to reduce worry.
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing App Because It Leads To Amazing Information
This app makes it so easy to get to the amazing Malecare Podcasts about prostate cancer. These podcasts tells it like it really is, giving insights into the disease not from the doctors perspective, but from the patients view. No where else can you learn about how to cope with prostate cancer, prostate cancer research and the latest new treatments available.
This app, or I should say thee podcasts, are unlike anything else available online or in the doctor's office. They are invaluable to anyone with prostate cancer, any caregiver or family member of a man with prostate cancer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.