Hold 5.5 million square feet in the palm of your hand! Using the Mall of America® mobile app you can easily browse stores, restaurants, deals and events at the nation’s largest mall. You can even keep your mall trip organized with a handy to-do list. Looking for a map? Look no further. And, when you need advice, click to text with your own digital concierge. Use the app’s convenient features to plan your perfect trip and be a true master of the mall.
The Mall of America mobile app will help you:
• Quickly browse 500+ stores at Mall of America
• Organize your trip in a convenient to-do list to help you track all the things you want to experience
• Locate delicious dining options when you need to refuel after a long day of shopping
• View upcoming events so you can plan your next brush with fame
• Navigate your way around the property using a detailed map
• Text a digital concierge or call guest services for help
• Never forget where you parked using simple parking reminders
• Get inspired by showing you the latest trends, looks and more
• Get information about the Mall
* Improved initial load time
* Mall hours update more frequently within the app to ensure you always know when we're open
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Mall of America app has a parking feature that allows you to write a note, take a photo, or record a memo as the options to help remember where you parked due to the size of the mall. It would be EXTREMELY beneficial to request access to a customers location while running the app and drop a pin to that exact location when parking. The pinpoint can be used for the customer to locate their car on the map while in the mall. It could also note which store or entrance the customer used and instead of having to note down such ridiculous things to remember where they parked such as "red bunny row L" which to a visitor would mean nothing at all, the pin point could provide details based off the customers parking location and provided this in the note option that already exists within the app. As each parking garage has specific details to assist customers in remembering where they parked such as "red bunny row L", dropping a pin point on the map could create an auto populated note that gives the customer that information without having to note it, remember it, or take a photo of it. This would create a smoother transition from the parking garage to shopping with an easier way back to your car at the end of the day by just viewing the map to look for their pinpoint and the notes to determine where the exact location of their vehicle is.
Do not usually leave a 1 Star for any app but didn’t want anyone downloading it to think it would be a great resource for a visit. The map is almost useless unless magnified. The location doesn’t work when you get into the mall and constantly warns about connectivity. Do not rely on this app as a good resource to explore the mall. We (8 in our group using different wireless providers) finally gave up on it the first few hours of our MOA visit.
Apps rarely make me mad. Some work better than others. But that’s how life is. But this app jeez. I’ve been to the mall a couple times and tried to use this app and it never worked-was never helpful. Then I got a notice that in the past 3 days it’s been tracking my location about 30 times...and I have not been anywhere near the mall. So the app was not much help but it manage spy on me. Not sure what there is to recommend it.
- MOAC Mall Holdings LLC
- 97.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mall of America®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.