Protect your device with Malwarebytes - an award-winning internet security app with the malware & ad blocking, filtering, & web security features you need to stay safe.
Block scams and secure your smartphone or tablet. Our powerful app offers security scan features that protect you from robocallers and spammers, and aggressively detects fake texts, phishy links, malicious sites, and annoying ad trackers.
• Award-winning anti-malware technology proven to eliminate traces of malware that other internet security apps and programs miss
• Our security app is easy-to-use with a simple 1-click interface
• Ad-free phone security: Malwarebytes is ad-free, forever
• 4 million threats detected or blocked by Malwarebytes every day
• The go-to internet security service for over 300,000 users every day
Phone security with text filtering, ad blocking, and award-winning internet security features. Get started with a 30-day free trial of Malwarebytes Premium. Try our award-winning mobile security and antivirus app and experience the future of internet cybersecurity today.
• Ads Security: Block intrusive ads in Safari with Ad Blocking.
• Stop ad trackers from watching your behavior online and sending you targeted advertising.
• Browse the internet with fewer distractions.
►TEXT MESSAGE FILTERING
• Ignore suspicious texts and send them to a junk tab in your Messages app.
• Forward fraudulent texts to a junk folder sent from a list of known scammers or containing phishing links. • Focus on the messages that matter to you.
PREMIUM FEATURES (30 day free trial):
► CALL PROTECTION
• Ignore fraudulent calls with Call Protection.
• Get caller ID warnings or block incoming calls from known and suspected scammers, including “spoofing” calls that make their number appear like yours.
• Answer the calls that matter and skip the ones that don’t.
► WEB PROTECTION
Block phishing sites, online scams, and other malicious sites that may contain malware, spyware, and ransomware.
• iPhone malware blocker with website filtering: Browse the Internet safer and cleaner with the Safari browser while reducing the risk of accidentally visiting a fraudulent site.
FOR IPAD USERS
• The current app is optimized for iPhones, but iPad users can still take advantage of Web Protection and Ad Blocking for a cleaner Internet experience while browsing with Safari. For iPad users, we recommend adding our free Safari browser extension.
Does Family Sharing cover premium features?
• No. Family Sharing only works on the free version of Malwarebytes for iOS. Premium features are limited to the purchaser’s Apple ID. To learn more about Family Sharing restrictions, head to the following link: https://support.apple.com/HT203046
Why doesn’t Malwarebytes for iOS include a malware scanner?
• The malware scanner isn’t available on iOS. It is not possible for an iOS app to scan for malware. Fortunately, the risk of getting malware on an iOS device is low and Apple has a stringent review process regarding app admission into the App Store.
Devices we work on:
Devices running iOS version 14 or higher with an active Internet connection.
Based in Santa Clara, California, Malwarebytes has been building industry-leading Internet security software for more than ten years.
Imagine a world without malware. We do.
• App Store: updated App information
Ratings and Reviews
Never had Any Company that has Impressed me as this one!
Professional,educational and determined to Solve the Entire Problem; not just a portion of the situation. They start checking everything from the moment they are working with you. Beginning with passwords and safe websites. Expected; yes :the difference is that they don’t stop there. No, they are in for the Whole journey. Which is why they are better than Any Other Company; is they continue to monitor, searching for anything less obvious or not so innocent to the average user. I know that I am truly safe and continually being watched over by this talented family of Guardians of the web.
I’m eternally grateful for this Group of Detailed, Consistent, Confidential and Caring Professionals! They have been instrumental in making me feel safe and educated in the cyber community. I know that they are not going to be able to insure that I never get into a bad situation, but I’m positive that they will be working with me on getting away with my head held high and new skills mastered.
Malwarebytes; Thank You for being the best thing online! I’ honestly don’t think that any other company has a third of Your Fortitude, Skillset, and Diligence. You are Absolutely the BEST!
Please edit this for me Ty!
Only Ok-doesn’t work equally for all cell carriers
I’m not sure if the reason it doesn’t work the greatest is because of the company I use for cellular service. I do know that some cell companies work better with some of the apps similar to Mr Number. I know that some companies won’t work at all if you don’t use one of the big named companies like ATT. I honestly don’t know why it should matter which cell company a person uses to stop bad people with bad phone numbers trying to do illegal things. I know that Consumer cellular uses the exact towers that ATT uses so you can get the calls. And yet, even that doesn’t matter. What it does say is if you really want help to stop people calling you to scam and harass you that you need to pay more money to do that. But cell companies that are known to give discounts to senior citizens, who are direct targets to these bad people-that they have to decide if they want to save a dollar and be safer, or pay twice as much money with the big cell companies. ATT charged me almost four times more then Consumer cellular for using the same towers-so same coverage. And their customer service is fantastic. So, just know that it will seem like once you sign up for Mr Number that you will start getting twice as many spam/spoofed/robo calls for the first few months. Then it slows down and gets better. But I do know that the service does NOT work the way the app claims it will due to using Consumer cellular.
The best malware program
I don’t typically write reviews but this program deserves an excellent review. I have been using Malwarebytes for years, first as a freeware and then to premium version 5 or 6 years ago. First used on my home and (former) business desktops and laptops, and now on my iphone (iOS). Since using Malwarebytes I’ve never had a problem with viruses, malware, unwanted adware, or other software problems. I did have some viruses come through on “friendly” email and that prompted me to switch from free to premium version. Again that was about 5-6 years ago. Since then, no more trouble online or off. I also have high praises for the staff at Malwarebytes. They have been extremely responsive to any issues I’ve had (mostly concerning issues with loading key codes and billing errors on my part), and always courteous. I’ve used other malware software, both on business equipment and home equipment, over the years but none have been as outstanding in protecting my equipment as Malwarebytes. I would give them 10 stars if I could. An added note: the free version is excellent but I recommend the premium version for full online protection. It’s worth the few bucks it cost per year.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your lovely words!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Malwarebytes Corporation
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Malwarebytes
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription $1.49
- Annual Premium Subscription $11.99