We hope you enjoy our new design!
Picked by Apple among the best apps to help with new parents in 2015!
We designed MammaBaby to simplify baby logging processes and to improve overall parenting experiences. Sharing responsibility has never been easier with other care givers via automatic data sync. With interactive charts, you can monitor your baby data with ease anytime anywhere. In addition, you will get timely baby tips for every milestone recorded to expect what's coming up next.
Benefit from the following features to improve your parenting experiences with your precious ones using MammaBaby:
1) Track daily activities and growth using interactive charts with WHO percentiles
2) Establish routines with feeding, sleeping, and medicine alarms
3) Help your baby stay on track with feeding/sleeping guidelines in daily summary page and milestone-driven parenting tips
4) Fully synchronized App-Web environment for data management, various charts and graphs, growth and poop color analysis, etc.
5) Share milestone moments with your family and friends
6) Help your baby achieve key baby milestones with timely parenting tips provided for every milestone you record. These tips have been written and reviewed by experienced mommy bloggers. More detailed and comprehensive parenting tips are available at MammaBaby Blog (http://lifenstats.com/wp).
All these features in MammaBaby will help you build confidence in parenting your newborn baby. For more information, please visit http://mammbaby.lifenstats.com.
• Supports multiple babies up to 5
• Quick and easy logging of feeding, diapers, sleeping, growth, developmental milestones
• Automatic synchronization of baby logs between multiple devices
• Bar charts for feeding, sleeping, and diaper to visualize trends and patterns
• Four interactive charts for growth data to track your baby’s growth based on WHO reference data (age vs. height, weight, head circumference, height vs. weight)
• Support for Facebook sharing of baby's height and milestone moments
• Alarms for feeding, sleeping, and medicine with enjoyable alarm sounds
• Milestone recording for precious moments and support for Facebook posting.
• Timely parenting tips for the first year of your baby (29 milestones and 62 baby tips are available)
Feature Highlights of MammaBaby Web:
• Daily summary, feeding/sleeping guidelines and timely baby item suggestions provided
• Export of raw data to excel compatible file format (csv)
• Download high-quality charts in various formats (pdf, svg, png, jpg)
• Additional data analysis charts for poop color and growth data
Optimized for iPhone4 or later
Requires iOS 6.X or later
Facebook sharing iOS 6.0 or later
Bug fix (feeding UI)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most helpful for easy tracking but could use some improvements
I’ve tried numerous apps to track feedings and sleep times and this app is pretty self explanatory and simply accomplishes these tasks. There’s a free 7-day trial before they get you to purchase it, and although I love how useful it’s been to help me remember all of the times, I do agree with others that there’s room for improvement — especially when you’re paying $4.99! A separate note-taking section would be great as opposed to the tasks notes that they currently have (which don’t even allow you to review it as a whole, unless you go back to a specific day and time so it’s kind of pointless). Also, distinguishing between formula/breast milk for the bottle would be helpful too for those that have to supplement. And like others have mentioned, texture vs color for a poopy diaper should be separated when having to choose. Being able to easily see what the stool was like for each day instead of just indicating W+P diaper would be helpful too.
Great for new parents
This app is very helpful for tracking information about baby’s food intake, diaper output, and sleep amounts. It is so easy to use.
The only complaint that I have is regarding the summary section. It does not look like it was made for a smartphone, but rather for a desktop computer so the layout is horizontal and you have to zoom in to read the data.
Here are some features that I would like to see in the app:
-Add a way to have multiple users connected to the same profile so that multiple people could enter data on different devices for the same child.
-Update the summary page to not only include suggested amounts for feedings and diapers that are age appropriate (right now it just has general suggestions), but also total amounts for the data entered in as the day progresses.
-During late night feedings when mom is tired, it’s easy to forget to stop the feeding time tracker. It would be very helpful if a reminder could pop up at a set interval (the user can choose the frequency- 15, 30, 45, 60 mins) to ask if the user is still nursing. This will help the user to have a more accurate time, rather than ending up with a “300 minute feeding” which you have to go back and guess how long you were nursing for which defeats the purpose of tracking.
Other than those suggestions, I would recommend this app, especially to first time parents. It’s helpful to have the data easily available to share with your child’s pediatrician or healthcare provider.
Straight forward for tired parents
This app is awesome. Although it didn’t give us a 7 day trial, we decided to just go with it and buy the app. I got a recommendation from some pregnancy related blog. I’m glad we went with it, it’s so easy to use and straight forward while giving great raw data to trend on how your baby might be doing. Also, my husband has it on his phone and we can both use the same account...amazing! The only reason I gave it 4/5 (I wish I could give it 4.5) is I would want to see some slight changes. I would like to see the app count the number of feedings per day, not just the minutes and just count how many poopy and how many wet for the day, so I don’t have to count from the wet and poopy (I realize I could just log them as such, but getting my husband on board with this might just topple him over). I would definitely recommend this to any new parents!!
- Life'n Stats LLC
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2017 Life'n Stats LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.