Man at Arms is the newest hit in TD strategy games! Play fast-paced action gaming with hundreds of units, then collect unique cards to increase the strength of your army!
* Dozens of levels across multiple game chapters. Sweat in the dusty canyons, trek through dense forest, or trudge through the swamps.
* Face off against all manner of twisted foes, and battle them back with soldiers, healers, knights, magical elemental creatures, and more. Watch dozens of cartoon characters battle with fist and magic!
* Build a deck out of cards that are as deadly as they are beautiful. Use them to curse your enemies, add extra power to your attacks, or hurl lightning down upon your foe.
* Level Editor: We've included a level-editor for free. Create your own landscapes and fill them with foes of all kinds. Which leads to:
* Online Competition: Send your levels to your friends to play. Defend your levels against hordes sent by your Game Center friends, then build your own rampaging army and attack them back!
* Dozens of towers and magical powers to construct and upgrade. Hundred of card combinations enhance the towers, defenders, monsters, and abilities.
* Choose your challenge: play through on an easier mode at first, or earn the highest honors by playing in Master mode!
* Complete a variety of achievements for fame and fortune.
* Everything is fully HD artwork for your Retina iPad!
* Updated to run great on the latest devices!
Ratings and Reviews
Card collection needed!
Can you make a card collection with all towers, defenders, monsters and abilities please? Also, add an easier mode where monsters are incredibly weak and easy to kill, more starting gold and get one star, please. And p.s., when will you make act 2 with new towers, abilities, levels, powers and monsters? Oh and while you’re at it, can you please add the option to sell towers and an upgrade that collects treasure chests automatically and re add zoom it and out?
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Yes, we should be able to make an "everything" card collection -- we'll look at that soon. And similarly, we can look at making a "newbie" mode for when you just want to get through a level. We'll add both of those to our to-do list.
TD bursting w/ depth and multiplayer.
This strategy TD breathes new life into a stale genre. This game has a lot of depth and seemingly endless possibilities. It uses a card system to own and upgrade towers and abilities. So far the combinations have been fantastic. I do not find the need to buy any IAP, I believe they added the option just so people can build pull triple accounts (or decks) quickly if they so choose. I will say I plan on buying a IAP just to continue support for this awesome game, and future updates.
The game could use more bosses, mini-bosses, environmental surprises, etc.
Love this title and the developers seem very active in the community which always makes for a better finished product. Absolute MUST OWN, buy it now.
Best TD Ever made
Kingdom rush used to be my fav but this is well thought out and dont ask for money after unless you wanna be king td player...also can face ppl online making offencive decks , its so cool!! More content devs!!
A couple things needed to change however is archers and other air attackers need to attack air first , otherwise they tend to focus on ground unit and they just fly right over
Another is the card combining is a little ..wacked out? i have lost so much good cards and countless gems over the magic house.. I feel if I put a rare card or something I shouldnt get some wack weaker card in return and bring the card back to a tiny bit stronger lvl 1 card that im going to upgrade very shortly anyway, i feel its more of a gamble than a combination, maybe put 1 slot for the card you want to enhance or change and 3 for its alternations ...like a barracks, then fire storms x3 is fire knights iuno... Just a thought!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inert Soap, LLC
- 144.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Inert Soap
- In-App Purchases
- A Wagon of Gems $2.99
- Castle of Gems $9.99
- A Cottage of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.