Be the master of the dungeon and feed the warriors to the monster plant! (It is far from your usual bug eating plant)
The player's character is the master of a dungeon in a far-flung corner of nowhere. For him having to fend off the warriors who keep coming over to thieve items and treasures is a real pain.
One day, he gets himself a little plant in order to help him relax. However, as the plant grows our guy starts to get the feeling that he got more than what he bargained for.
1. Cute graphics - pixel graphics composed pixel by pixel 100% manually.
2. Scream sound - There is a unique scream for individual feed.
3. Different kinds of feed - There are about 20 different kinds of prey, so have fun discovering them one by one.
4. The next stage of the evolution of plant - As the plant grows, various body parts evolve which might give you something to chuckle about.
5. The pets from the other dimension- pets that have sold their souls in the other world will collect coins for you.
# How to play
1. Water the pot and let it sprout.
2. Once it grows a head, I try to feed it a slime.
3. After eating, the plant spits out the treasure the prey possessed.
4. Gather the things you spit out and feed them better.
5. Keep feeding the plant and watch it evolve.
# Precautions before deleting the game
- Please note that when the game is deleted from the device, saved data is also deleted. Please utilize the cloud save load feature in the config menu when changing your device.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it
The only thing I want is arms that u can pick up pray and put them in ur mouth
Definitely a really fun, unique game. I just wish it was more challenging. Most games get harder and harder, but this one gets easier and easier. Around level 50 you become able to sustain the auto spell and the shield while still making a crystal income. Then you get 2 extra heads which also drop chests during the “fever” , tripling your gold. Then you get the horns which makes the rest of the game a joke.
Man eating plant
It’s col because you evolve
- Sunghoon Jung
- 155.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © CaffeineMonster
- In-App Purchases
- Ad removal $2.99
- Game Developer (+Bonus) $2.99
- 5000 Coins, 50 Dark stone $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.