The free ManageWell 2.0 app is designed to work with your employer’s wellness program for on the go access to all your wellness resources. Note: Your employer must be using the ManageWell wellness platform.
ManageWell 2.0 optionally uses the Apple Health app for step tracking. Step data from an Apple Watch that's been linked to your iPhone can be shared with your ManageWell account.
Keep track of all your wellness program participation.
• Sign up for various wellness resources offered by your employer
• Complete the online health assessment
• Track your steps and duration of activity from your linked step tracker device
• Track your rewards
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download the ManageWell app to your device. Login to the app with the same username and password you used to login to the ManageWell web portal.
2. Begin using ManageWell to engage in your employer’s wellness offerings and experience mobile happiness!
Wellvation is a leading provider of employer sponsored wellness program content and management services.
Wellvation’s services include employee wellness programs, employee wellness management systems and materials that provide individuals with the awareness, education and support needed to achieve sustained, improved health.
Wellvation’s integrated suite of resources combine to help:
• Identify health risks
• Work toward healthful and sustainable change
• Meet the full spectrum of health needs from prevention to disease management
• Find reliable answers to health questions
• Better navigate the complex benefit and health care system
Stability and security updates.
Ratings and Reviews
No one would use this of it wasn’t part of their health insurance
This app is terrible. It desperately needs serious developer attention. It’s so out of date in it’s look and it barely functions. No one would choose to use this app if their health insurance didn’t provide an incentive.
This is the worst app I have on my phone. I can’t find anything. I have trouble navigating. I work in health IT and am the person people go to when they’re having issues. But this app leaves me completely flummoxed. I only use it to try to squeeze a little reimbursement from my payer but it’s discouraging every time I try to do anything.
I would give it one more star if it integrated with Withings BP cuffs.
Not user friendly
App does not load very well and is not user friendly. Could use an update that provides a “back” button so you don’t have to navigate from the beginning of the app to what you were looking at previously. Also, as of the latest update, I cannot even open the app (it crashes immediately). This is a problem with multiple users, not just myself.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wellvation LLC
- 7.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wellvation LLC