Grow your Mandarin Chinese vocabulary with our innovative flashcard based training app. Now you can learn Mandarin Chinese (HSK vocabulary) just by playing flashcard games on the go. Our Mandarin app is perfect for students and travelers of all ages who want to learn, speak and read Mandarin the easy way.
Probably, this is the easiest way to memorize thousands of simplified Chinese characters. A sophisticated SRS Spaced Repetition System algorithm coupled with a neat and minimalistic Tinder-like interface will make your learning process easy, manageable and fun.
- Full HSK compliance
- Systematic courses based on HSK levels
- Written translations in Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Pinyin and English
- Sophisticated repetition algorithm
- Spaced Repetition System: makes Chinese vocabulary memorization firm and efficient
- Flashcards Game-based curriculum: optimized for beginners
- Offline learning supported: No internet connection required by one-click downloading
- Literal translation of complex words
- Both simplified and traditional characters are supported
- Beautiful and sublime calligraphy
- Display Chinese as both pinyin and characters
- Enhanced review mode lets you replay previously mastered lessons
- Optional auto copy to clipboard to facilitate pasting words and characters to other dictionary apps
- Some Free Bundles
- Radicals and HSK exam bundles are also available
Lessons | Vocabulary Bundles:
- Radicals vocabulary.
- HSK Level 1 vocabulary (Beginners): Students can recognize and use some basic characters, and can understand and say some simple spoken phrases. This level prepares students for further studies of the Chinese language.
- HSK Level 2 vocabulary (Beginners): Student can use the Chinese language on a basic level in day-to-day situations.
- HSK 3 vocabulary (Intermediate): Students of beginner-intermediate level that can complete day-to-day tasks in life, at school or at work, and can easily communicate when traveling around China.
- HSK 4 vocabulary (Intermediate): Students can speak about a broad range of topics in Chinese and can communicate with native speakers on a high level.
- HSK 5 vocabulary (Advanced): Students can read Chinese newspapers and books, watch movies, write and make long presentations in the Chinese language
- HSK 6 vocabulary (Advanced): Students can easily understand any information in Chinese and can freely express themselves in both written and oral form.
- Food and drinks vocabulary.
- Tech vocabulary.
- Measurements vocabulary.
- Object properties vocabulary.
The (HSK) Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi is the Chinese version of TOEFL (or if you don’t know TOEFL, it’s a test of English for non native speakers), and it basically tests how good you are at Chinese at six levels from one (the easiest) through six (the most difficult). If you’re thinking about expanding to the Chinese market for persona, professional or business reasons, the HSK is definitely something for you.
Why Mandarin Drill it is so effective?
- Each character in complex words is translated manually so you can easily grasp why the word is composed this way and actually understand its real meaning instead of just memorizing it.
- Characters and words are grouped by the subject so you always know the context of the card you're viewing.
- The concept of a bundle is simple and crucial feature. - A bundle is a thematic set of characters that provides you with necessary context to ease the process of recalling a character.
- The app will also notify you from time to time so you won't forget to review the cards that needs to be updated in your memory.
- Characters are translated manually by our linguists so you can easily understand, memorize, and link Chinese Mandarin characters to words.
- Interesting explanation of radicals and components is provided for every character which further enhances your character learning ability
Enjoy one of the finest Mandarin Chinese educational app this world has.
- Metadata change
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointed in the support
I loved this app. Used it every day! Then I went over to a new phone and my purchases cannot be restored. Then I try to contact support and there is none. The whole app is basically shut down, and glitching out after I spent $20+ on their product.
It has potential...
I was hoping it would have sound (as in it would sound out the words being learned) but it doesn't seem to have that feature. Also, the ads causes this game to freeze up at times.. and I didn't see a way to make a purchase in order to stop the ads.
Trying to learn characters and not rely so much on pinyin. This app has been super simple and easy. I'm picking up characters pretty quickly. I was tempted by other apps cause they're cheaper, but the previews seemed clunky. Very happy. Got the all bundle pack.
The developer, HESHAM ABDEL GAWAD, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HESHAM ABDEL GAWAD
- 82.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 KRYSTSINA VASILYEVA
- In-App Purchases
- All bundles $24.99
- HSK 2 Vocabulary Bundle $4.99
- HSK 5 Vocabulary Bundle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.