App helps language learner to learn Mandarin words. Builds vocabulary & pronunciation in Animals,Birds,Body Parts,Vegetables,Fruit,Color,Shape,Number & Alphabet category
This App helps new language learner (kids to adults) to learn Mandarin words in easiest way, builds vocabulary and pronunciation of basic words in categories like Alphabet, Numbers, Body Parts, Birds, Animals, Vegetables, Fruits, Colors, Shapes, and Calendar. Key feature includes,
* Pleasing rotating wheel design to select various Categories by kids.
* Flash cards with appealing Color and Music
* High Quality Images.
* Quality/Professional Studio Audio recording
* Soft, clear and friendly female voice for children ears
* Large and Clear words
* English Script provides the English translation of the word
* Beethoven's fur elise music for 'End of the card' indication
* Soft, gentle fingers friendly 'Autoplay' option for slide show
* Repetition of words by simple single Tap
* Easy Left & Right swipes for transition, No Next, Previous buttons
* Shuffle option to randomize the card display
* Setting page to Setup/Choose the Voice/Music
* Enable/Disable Transition speed using Fast Transition option
* Nice transition audio for Image Transition
* Beware of addictive 'Find me' & 'Match Me' games, Kids/parents will love it
* 'Match me' is for drawing line between matching words with images, when it matched the line changes to Green
* 'Find me' is for find correct image out of four random images, user answers is indicated with correct/wrong sound and symbol
* All Cards for Games option let you choose all card for the Match and Find Games
* Baby, Kid and Adult tested
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app for learning Chinese
I downloaded plenty of apps for learning Chinese, and this one is by far the best. The difference is the games. You don't just get flashcards. Most of the games are very helpful for language acquisition. Some aren't. They need to replace the memory and location games with things that help with language learning, but the other three games are more than worth the price. Definitely buy it if you want to learn Chinese.
easy to use and understand
I purchased this app so that my son can practice his mandarin at home. He loves it! He can use the flashcards and repeat after the speaker by himself. The speaker has a pleasant voice that my son can understand and can repeat after. The find me and match portion is good to practice once you learn the flashcards. This is great for adults and children alike!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VANNALA MOBILE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Vannala Mobile Apps Private Limited