Manage your manga library the right way with Manga Library on your iPhone / iPad.
Manga Library was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for manga addicts with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new mangas in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process manga files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Manga - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select Manga Library in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop manga files into the Documents area
- If Manga Library is already running, display the settings window ("Plus" Button) and tap on "Update"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPhone/iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch Manga Library
- Display the settings window ("Plus" Button) and set the Web Server setting to "Website" mode
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload mangas as part of collections, first create a folder then upload the manga files into it
Instead of a web browser, if you prefer to use a WebDAV client (e.g. Transmit or ForkLift for Mac or CyberDuck for Mac / Windows), set the Web Server setting to "WebDAV" mode and connect the client to the provided URL.
Deleting or changing a manga or series status:
- Tap and hold on a manga thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but poor cache management
The app is good, but it needs to handle cache or something better. I deleted all manga but it was still taking up almost 10gb
Nice, clean interface, but landscape needs work
The free version has no ads, and the only paid feature is a web server to easily add comics. The interface is easy to use and doesn't bombard you with useless features, though some buttons could be swapped around (like the check mark while reading a comic should be a back button).
The only negative is landscape mode can only be activated in the comic selection area and not within the comic. Also, while switching pages in landscape mode and the fill mode activated, it scrolls to the middle of the page instead of to the top.
Great, clean app. Two suggestions. It seems to default to locked portrait orientation. And I have to unlock with every new comic. Also, every time I leave the app and return, it puts me back in the library when I would like to return to the page of the comic I was reading. Otherwise, nice work!
The developer, HLK, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hakim Kaoues
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HLK
- In-App Purchases
- Manga Library Unlimited $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.