Mangamo is the official manga destination from over 15 top Japanese publishers, with hit titles like Attack on Titan, Fire Force, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Reset Game, You Guys Are All Annoying!, Drop Kick My Devil!, Loving Yamada LV999 and Japan Sinks 2020.
MANGAMO IS SIMPLE
• One monthly price
• No additional fees
• No ads, no gimmicks
OUR LIBRARY IS HUGE AND GROWING EVERY DAY
• Over 1,000 books legally licensed from Japan
• New chapters every single day
• Only on Mangamo titles like Devil-Chi, My Evil Stepbrother, Deathdeus: Hero of the Dead, I Wanna Be Your Girl, Dead or Strike, The Shinsengumi, BLACK999, Summer Hero, Bangyaloop and Tokyo Dragon Night
• New award-winning series like Loving Yamada at Lv999!, I Fell in Love So I'm Streaming It and Reset Game
• Hit titles like The Seven Deadly Sins, Battle Angel Alita, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, BLAME!, Inuyashiki, Knights of Sidonia, Nodame Cantabile and Space Brothers
• Manga based on anime hits like Arte, Fire Force, Somali and the Forest Spirit and Drop Kick My Devil!
• Original series like Japan Sinks 2020 (based on the Netflix original anime)
• No reading limits
• New chapter releases every day
• A variety of genres: Shonen, Seinen, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Sci Fi, Fantasy, School-life, Supernatural, Romance, BL, Yaoi and more
• Only $4.99/month (U.S.). Start your 30-day free trial now.
BUILD YOUR PERSONAL LIBRARY
• Add a new series you discovered to your list and view your finished collections
• Automatically track your reading progress on every title
• Easy one-tap bookmark for return reading
• Add titles to your reading list
• Reading optimized for any iOS device
ENJOY THE HIGHEST QUALITY READING
• High quality imagery for iPhone and iPad
• Professional, accurate translation on all series
• Intuitive page to page navigation in gallery view
• Choose between Horizontal or Vertical scrolling options (read like a webtoon)
• Three different methods for zooming--choose your favorite
Your subscription to Mangamo helps support the manga creators that work tirelessly behind the scenes to forge your favorite stories.
Download Mangamo on your iPhone or iPad today for a free 30-day trial. Cancel anytime.
We updated our app to optimize performance and fix a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Good legal option for manga but still needs more chapters
Finally a legal option to support Manga creators, however the chapters are lacking for each new series. Would love a function for release schedules to stay up to date. It has potential for growth.
Would love a release schedule function.
The app functions fine on my iPhone XS Max. The number of titles in the catalog is decent, but the amount of chapters available for each of them is lacking.
Of course, some series are relatively new, so they wouldn’t have many chapters to begin with, but it’s hard to tell which ones are receiving new chapters.
I wish there was a release schedule included for series that Mangamo is updating regularly. Like how the SJ App says “New Chapter in 7 days...”
That way, I know which newer series are worthwhile to start reading on here, cuz I’m not expecting them to get all of Attack on Titan for instance. So I’m not gonna start it and hold out for one day when Kodansha let’s them have more...
I’d like to follow the titles they’re simulpublishing. these regularly updated series on Mangamo should be better marked. Like how Netflix has their logo on their originals. Just another indicator that tells readers, “hey, come back to these series cuz we’ll be providing new chapters regularly.” It just reinforces the whole “release schedule” thing.
Other than that, good up. Looking forward to seeing it grow.
Much improved, runs very smoothly now
When the app was first released there were some issues with manga losing very slowly, and delays while browsing. I’m happy to say that those issues seem fixed now. The app runs very smoothly, and still has the same sleek design as always.
It also looks like a lot of new content has been added (whereas there were only a few chapters of each manga when the app first launched).
All the improvements show that the developers have been working to improve the app, which is great to see.
- Consistent improvements to the functionality and content of the app!
-The UI looks very sleek, and navigation feels like common sense for a phone app
- The “explore” section gives a lot of recommendations
- The “browse” section lets you filter by genre
- Save manga to your list and easily get back to them
- Manga are fully translated to English
- Lots of options (but only a few chapters of each, for now)
- Manga descriptions, including author and publisher
- Maybe add a search function
No other cons for now. I’m looking forward to seeing where this app goes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mangamo Inc.
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mangamo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mangamo Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.