Mangamo Manga & Comics 12+
Read Webtoons, Anime, Romance
- Offers In-App Purchases
Mangamo is the official unlimited reading manga destination from over 20 top Japanese publishers, with exclusive titles such as critically acclaimed Loving Yamada at Lv999!, Devil-Chi, Immortal Undertaker, A Man with A Thousand Skills, You Guys Are All Annoying!, Dropkick My Devil!, Reset Game, Tokyo Death Game, Memento Memori, I Wanna Be Your Girl, Nanase's Crazy Love Obsession, Control Love, Ultra-Fem Shishihara-kun, Angel of Medicine!, My Evil Stepbrother, I Fell in Love So I'm Streaming It and 300+ other titles.
• One low monthly price, cancel anytime
• No additional fees or limits on reading
• No ads
OUR LIBRARY IS GROWING EVERY DAY
• Over 1,000 books legally licensed from Japan
• New chapters every day
• Exclusive award-winning series like Loving Yamada at Lv999!, I Fell in Love So I'm Streaming It, Ultra-Fem Shishihara-kun, and Reset Game
• More Only on Mangamo titles like Deathdeus: Hero of the Dead, Dead or Strike, The Shinsengumi, BLACK999, Summer Hero, Bangyaloop, and Tokyo Dragon Night
• More new release titles such as The White Necromancer, Robustness - Road to Olympia, I was invited to the otherworldly country as a warrior, but refuse and decided to start as a soldier, Dungeon Battle Royale
• Partial series of hit titles like Attack On Titan, Fire Force, A Silent Voice, Devil's Line, Inuyashiki, Knights of Sidonia, Nodame Cantabile, and Space Brothers
• The original series Japan Sinks 2020 (based on the Netflix original anime)
• No reading limits
• New chapter releases every day
• A variety of genres: Shonen, Seinen, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Sci Fi, Fantasy, School-life, Supernatural, Romance, Shojo and more
• Only $4.99 (USD) per month. Cancel anytime.
BUILD YOUR PERSONAL LIBRARY
• Add a new series you discovered to your list and view your finished collections
• Automatically track your reading progress on every title
• Easy one-tap bookmark for return reading
• Add titles to your reading list
• Reading optimized for any iOS device
ENJOY THE HIGHEST QUALITY READING
• High quality imagery for iPhone and iPad
• Professional, accurate translation on all series
• Intuitive page to page navigation in gallery view
• Choose between Horizontal or Vertical scrolling options (read like a webtoon)
• Three different methods for zooming--choose your favorite
Your subscription to Mangamo helps support the manga creators that work tirelessly behind the scenes to forge your favorite stories.
Download Mangamo today and read FREE. No subscription required.
Subscribe for unlimited reading. Cancel anytime.
- performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good way to try out titles
The chapters available change as the publishers add and remove volumes etc. So in that way the app is different than I expected. It’s not a library where I can always read and reread the same volumes. It is, however, an excellent way to read a series before committing to a title. I’ve since added 3 titles to my physical purchase queue. My only complaint is that I often run out of things to read. On the bright side sometimes a title is dropped with various volumes instead of a single chapters so it evens out. Based on the current price of subscription, it seems worth the price. Especially since it has titles like Loving Yamada at lvl99 which is currently only available on this app.
Would love a release schedule function.
The app functions fine on my iPhone XS Max. The number of titles in the catalog is decent, but the amount of chapters available for each of them is lacking.
Of course, some series are relatively new, so they wouldn’t have many chapters to begin with, but it’s hard to tell which ones are receiving new chapters.
I wish there was a release schedule included for series that Mangamo is updating regularly. Like how the SJ App says “New Chapter in 7 days...”
That way, I know which newer series are worthwhile to start reading on here, cuz I’m not expecting them to get all of Attack on Titan for instance. So I’m not gonna start it and hold out for one day when Kodansha let’s them have more...
I’d like to follow the titles they’re simulpublishing. these regularly updated series on Mangamo should be better marked. Like how Netflix has their logo on their originals. Just another indicator that tells readers, “hey, come back to these series cuz we’ll be providing new chapters regularly.” It just reinforces the whole “release schedule” thing.
Other than that, good up. Looking forward to seeing it grow.
Pages are a mess
I really wanted to like this app. I’m happy to pay for any platforms, like Mangamo, that consolidate a lot of manga and have easy readability. I paid for one month and counselor handle it anymore and had to cancel.
I’ll give Mangamo two stars for having a pretty decent library, there’s definitely plenty of titles I would like to read. But what ruined it for me is that every single chapter I tried to read, the pages were out of order. Every single chapter. I don’t know if it’s an interface problem or genuinely the pages are available in the wrong order. It became very hard to read - I would fast forward to somewhere towards the end of the chapter to read the beginning of the chapter and then bounce around trying to figure out the correct order. It became very frustrating and impossible to read so I eventually just cancelled my membership.
Developer Response ,
Hi cupkac7, Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. In fact, upon researching your feedback, we uncovered a huge bug that was affecting so many of our series' page orders. It took us a good while to track it down, but we have fixed that bug, hopefully for good!
Our sincere apologies for your troubles. I hope you will come back and try us out again. We have new series, new chapters and improvements to our UI that allows for reading many more chapters for free before you subscribe.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mangamo Inc.
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mangamo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mangamo Unlimited $4.99