Mango Baby is a nicely designed, easy to use baby tracker. It comes with insightful charts, iCloud sharing, and Siri Shortcuts support, so you and your partner can log activities and and understand your child’s growth trends together.
=== Free features ===
* Log baby activities: Log a variety of baby activities, including nursing, diaper, sleep, bottle, pumping, and solid.
* Log baby growth: Log baby’s weight, length, and head circumference. It tells you their percentiles so you could keep track of how your baby is growing.
* iCloud sync: All data are synced with iCloud across Apple devices.
* Siri Shortcuts: Log any activity with Siri, or use Shortcuts to automate tracking.
* Home screen widgets: With a total of 10 widget, you can view recent activities, use quick actions to log activities, glance at today's summary, focus on a single activity of your choice, and keep insightful charts on your home screen.
* Built-in timers: Log breastfeeding, sleep, and pumping with a built-in timer.
* Daily pattern charts: View daily pattern charts with color coded activities to see how the days are spent.
* Daily trend charts: View daily trend charts to see how your baby is growing.
* Light and dark modes: The app looks gorgeous in both light and dark modes. And the dark mode is especially handy when feeding at night.
=== Premium features ===
* Reminders: Create reminders so you and your child can better stay on a schedule.
* iCloud share: Share baby profiles with partners or caregivers, to log activities together without sharing a device or iCloud account.
* Growth charts: Get informed about how your child is developing over time, and how your child is growing compared with other children of the same age and birth sex.
* Log temperature: In case your child is sick, it's useful to log temperatures and keep an eye on the progress.
* Log tummy time: Tummy time is one of your child’s most important first exercises. Keep track of tummy time to help with your child's motor, visual, and sensory development.
* Multiple baby profiles: Log activities with multiple baby profiles.
* Customize appearances: Customize each activity's color, and choose frequently used activities on the home screen and hide the rest.
* Data export: You can take out the activity and record data in text format.
* 25 custom app icons: The app provides a total of 25 custom app icons. 4 of them are included for free.
== Contact ==
I have set up a community on https://discord.gg/hRSHJrEeyB and https://reddit.com/r/MangoBaby. You can also follow @MangoBabyApp on Twitter or email email@example.com.
+ [NEW] In-progress timers are now synced across devices and among shared people.
+ [NEW] It now reminds you of obsolete timers if they have been running longer than possible duration, in case you forget to stop the timers.
+ [NEW] Added view all growth logs buttons to growth charts view on iOS and iPadOS compact mode.
+ [NEW] Added two new options to delete activities: swipe to delete; a new delete menu item on the activity view.
+ [IMPROVED] Improved conflicting and obsolete timer resolutions.
+ [IMPROVED] Multiple timers now advance by the same second so they are less distracting.
Hope you and your little one(s) have a nice day ^_^
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app from an indie developer
Our first child was born late pre-term, so my wife and I relied on a tracker app to measure our effort and progress. We learned that being able to enter data easily and review daily stats were critical when logging diapers, feedings, and pumping around the clock, for weeks, on barely any sleep. We also cared about the privacy of our personal data and didn’t want to provide all of this information to a third party who might abuse it. All of the options available weren’t great, and I’d even considered partnering up with a developer to make something actually decent.
Before having our new baby, I downloaded and evaluated 5 of the top-rated baby tracker apps. Maybe in the last 3 years, there was something better available? There was: dA Baby.
It has the responsiveness and system integration of a native app. The UX is intuitive and enables rapid data entry. Widgets give immediate access to the latest logs and most important inputs. Data is shared securely with iCloud and is easy to export. There’s plenty of value with the free version, but I happily paid in order to share with my partner and support future development. When I had an issue, the developer was happy to spend the time trying to diagnose the problem with me.
I’m so excited I’m finally able to use this
I’ve had this app downloaded with the premium features for months now and I was able to finally start using it one week ago today 🙂 This app has been so key into helping both me and my wife figure out our newborns schedule. It helps us make sure he is happy as well as informing the doctor of everything that is happening with the little guy.
All new parents new this app! ❤️
Best Baby Tracking App!
I have tried almost every app available for tracking my newborn’s feedings and diaper changes. I end up frustrated with almost all of them, except for this one.
If you appreciate simplicity and data privacy, this app is for you. The Siri integration is one of its biggest selling points — finally a developer that understands the value!
Thank you for this wonderful application! 👏🏻
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yilei Yang
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Yilei Yang
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $4.99
- Nice tip $1.99
- Outrageous tip $9.99
- Incredible tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.