Language is an Adventure. Learn real-life conversations with native-speaker audio and cultural context so that you can speak like a local.
Mango features authentic content, interactive features, and an algorithmic review activity designed to adapt to your individual learning path.
In our comprehensive courses you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture simultaneously through interactive lessons and activities.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
Want to learn more? Get full access:
• Through many libraries and other institutions
• Use the search feature in the app to find organizations offering Mango near you
• Subscribe to our affordable monthly plans
Mango subscriptions include a free 14-day trial period, and you can easily cancel at any time:
• All Languages: An auto-renewable monthly subscription with access to all of our languages for you and up to five additional family members.
• Single-Language: An auto-renewable monthly subscription with access to a single language and one learning profile.
If you have a question or feedback, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Studio-recorded native-speaker audio
• Individualized spaced-repetition review system
• Auto play for hands-free, on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons for offline access
• Interactive listening and reading exercises
• Essential cultural insights
• Content aligned with international standards
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth compatibility
• Personalized support from real humans
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chaldean Aramaic
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Castilian)
• Spanish (Latin American)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
• on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangolanguages
• on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mangolanguages
• on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mangolanguages
• on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/mangolanguages
• You can now edit your profile from the app! You can change your email and password from the main menu.
• We fixed a few things behind the scenes to keep your Mango app running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Quite useful app
I’ve been using the Mango app to help me learn Spanish. What I really like is the ability to have the pronunciation of phrases repeated. If I want to hear something again, it is very easy to do so. The app includes a lot of repetition, which can be very good in learning new vocabulary and grammar. There seems to be just the right amount of grammatical exclamation, and the explanations are clear and concise.
I would suggest two improvements. First, I wish the pages included text indicators of whether one is speaking formally or informally, using the plural or singular, or using a particular adjective to describe a masculine or feminine object if it is not clear from the English translation. One can turn on a narrator’s voice, which does include that information, but it means taking more time to get through each item, for the narrator includes an introductory phrase for each page even if no such information is needed. (Example: “Now how would you say...”)
Second, it would be useful if the app could have more variation and recombinations in the examples. The exact same example appears over and over. It would be useful to have variations using other vocabulary one has already learned. I do understand, however, that this would add to the production cost of the app and perhaps require more larger file sizes, for more native-speaker recordings would have to be created and stored.
Overall, though, it’s a very useful app for learning languages!
Developer Response ,
¡Hola! Thanks for your rating and review. We're so happy that you have been enjoying learning with Mango. Excellent suggestions! First of all, including the information explained by the narrator using text or graphics is a great idea. As for your second suggestion, we are always working on new material for our courses, so keep an eye out for more additions to the Spanish course in the future. We really appreciate your suggestions and we have passed your feedback along to our developers. If you have any more comments for us in the future, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Makes you think
This is the first language learning app for Arabic that I’ve come across that teaches colloquial Arabic as well as MSA. Major props for that, I want to be able to speak to people! Not only that but you get started learning the Arabic by constructing sentences so you can start conversing right away. It’s much more effective than random vocabulary you MIGHT use. While you’re learning it makes you think about how the sentence needs to be constructed and you build your vocabulary in a natural way! I love being able to record myself speaking the language against the recorded language. It’s like being with a private tutor, but you get to skip around and learn what you want to instead of what a tutor thinks you should learn. It’s been very helpful for keeping me engaged. They include the short vowels in the writing as well so you’re not clueless as to how they say specific words in dialect. (WARNING: This app doesn’t teach you how to read Arabic. Learn that quick before you jump on here, it will take at most a week for you to learn the alphabet. I have learned though how to pronounce what I’m reading in a more natural way!) This app is well worth the money! Save your dollars on other books and apps and get this app if you love learning languages! You aren’t limited to one language either! Good luck!
To learn a foreign language
I finally found the best language program to learn a foreign language, right now, I am learning Spanish and French, this Mango program can teach you to learn a foreign language in your own pace, if you are talented, you can master a second language very quick, if not, learn it at your own pace. If you forgot something, you can always go back to learn it again.
This Mango program is amazing, it teaches you to learn each French word precisely, how to say and pronounce it just like a native French, so you can learn how to speak each word precisely, how to spell each word exactly, you also learned why some special word is related to the French and Spanish culture. And finally, the best way to learn a foreign language is to study it everyday until you master it! There is no short cut! Once you master this Mango program, you will have a solid base to speak French, Spanish, or another language faster and better and you will surprise your family and friends, also when you travel, you will appreciate the Mango program!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creative Empire, LLC
- 96.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mango Languages
- In-App Purchases
- Single Language - Monthly $7.99
- All Languages - Monthly $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.