For the puzzle addicted gamers we have made an awesome challenging maze escape game called Manic Maze.
The game is very exciting and challenging. To play the game you simply have to swipe into the direction that you want to go in the maze.
The game offers these features:
- Try to escape out of the impossible looking mazes / labyrinths in the given time.
- You can take multiple paths to reach the destination e.g. you must take the right turns and can cross bridges and tunnels to reach your destination which is located at the bottom right of your maze.
- These mazes offer multiple heights so that you can enjoy playing a more challenging game which takes traditional classic maze games to another level.
- The game offers multiple difficulty levels e.g. easy, normal, hard etc. With this feature everyone from kids to adults can play the game by selecting the desired difficulty level.
- Can be played offline but requires an internet connection to update your score and ranking.
- Totally free.
Do you accept our challenge of playing the game with different difficulty levels and prove us that you are a real gamer by completing the endless mazes that the game offers.
Do your best and work your way up to the #1 spot in the ranking.
The app starts faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Watch an ad before game even loads
Edit: I downloaded game again and went through the ad. The game itself works fine. It's just quite boring.
Original review: I didn't actually play this game. When I opened the app it went straight to a full screen ad. I have no problem watching ads for things, or even buying things if I like it and want to support the developer, in game but to force it on me before the game even loads? No thanks.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the delay but this system doesn't warm me from added reviews.
Thanks for the review that doesn't even review the game at all.
The ads just follow the google guidelines. I am trying to supply free games for everyone altho not everyone appreciates this from the moment they see an ad. It's a hobby for me as I have day job so my spare time is valuable aswell. I hope you understand this.
It's manic because it doesn't move your player fast enough to win.
Developer Response ,
Jamy, the timer has been manually tweaked on the more complex levels. So there's more than enough time left on the easier ones. Just make sure to wait for the next swipe or you'll need to do it again as it doesn't stack moves.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.